How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment - Page 127
Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1273

Thread: How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12

How big is the role of management, mental, prediction or luck? >> Give Your Comment

[lang=id]Hello all ,

as commencement here I share and discuss four basic important things that must be owned trader if want to join in forex.

Management: I mean here is not just a financial management but actually setting entirely from financial arrangements, risk or margin you use and others.

Prediction: surely all aware of this, and despite the forex price movements seem chaotic and can not be predicted but some still can be predicted, whether the calculations and analysis with the help of indicators, it could also use fundamental effect or other means

Mental: mental I mean is all about psychology, be it a feeling, logic , emotion, greed, fear, anxiety and many other things certainly related to psychic

Luck: and of course trader also a little hope and little reliance on this factor though most serious trader in forex'm not too concerned about this ...

> Continue to main topic

Management has a great role and main course, because I see most traders can get their profit the main reason cause good management despite predictions are not too good . Weakness prediction / analysis can be covered with a variety of management systems , For example an ideal setting lot volume, placing SL and TP as accurately , setting Risk and reward ratio, averaging, martingale etc .... so 30% for management, is this feasible? What about you

Prediction is a cursory look the most needed and most important because in doing entry position we have to make the analysis and predict, but forex is not something that the whole can be predicted, at certain moments we could accurately predict but most of it can not, because forex is not for accurately predicted for most people it means to be ready to prepare things because of predictions go wrong, . so for me predictions can only be the role of 15%, maybe I inconsequential, please correct me

Mental, Its looks trivial but in fact quite vital role. we can look at many cases of failure because has a bad mental, such as emotions, doubts, greedy, anxiety and more, but in other hands it is a major support factor a trader can succeed. I'm sure many agree that the mental role is the most in this business, for me until 50%

Luck is the latter. As suely, as a truly trader not be relied on this one factor , and I'm sure most serious traders do not count on this one, but it may be relied upon in the final sequence although we also not be kept based on the luck to get profit in forex. for me luck has a role only 5%. are in your trading have luck more than 5% in the role?

of course, because humans have a mindset that is highly variable or many are of a different opinion or may even think of me that makes no sense and can not be digested . not a problem for me, please comment[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    all i know is management because it the main role which make the trade in profit more over it also maintain the profit of the trade how ever luck also matter but if you got the good command of good strategy then you just need 10% of luck how ever mental and emotions are just like a greed which can blow your account so you need to control it .
    Management has big functions and wide explanations not only to maintain the profits we make from good analysis, but also to help us limit our risk we want to take per trade. for me, my money and risk management helps me to know which market volatility i can take to trade or i should better avoid. i only trade when my winning rate is up to 70% with the help of my strategy.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    No body can deny the effect of the good management on the markets specially at the time of the news where we can find high volatile . then the price can move in different areas . also the good money management can be a strategy in itself . also this means that the best types of strategies get high recommendations on the manner for trying the effective points to enter and exit according to the capital and the lot size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Management has big functions and wide explanations not only to maintain the profits we make from good analysis, but also to help us limit our risk we want to take per trade. for me, my money and risk management helps me to know which market volatility i can take to trade or i should better avoid. i only trade when my winning rate is up to 70% with the help of my strategy.
    Yes in trading retaining our profits is as important as earning profits itself it and for this we need stick risk management in Force. Forex trading is a world of opportunities and here the competency of individual traders is tested, we should expect to earn with luck. Planning and risk management are the things that have to be never compromised no matter we are trading news, scalping or trading trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well management is not only is lot size management is all about discipline where you need to manage your profit trade and loss trade your tp and sl etc etc how ever mental is just based on luck and luck is just based on your luck and if you have good experience then these both luck and mental will work for your .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    For the fact that forex trading is business, I think we should learn to avoid taking it to be a business of luck, because the business is tough and also on the other hand, developing your skills and being a successful trader in this regards means that you have been consistent with practice to the point that everything about trading now become part of you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well management is not only is lot size management is all about discipline where you need to manage your profit trade and loss trade your tp and sl etc etc how ever mental is just based on luck and luck is just based on your luck and if you have good experience then these both luck and mental will work for your .
    When it comes to the management of our trading accounts, they come in two ways, we have the money and risk management. When it comes to the size of the risk you want to take in terms of the lot size to use, the trader has to be using risk management to caution that. While the money management will make sure that traders do not risk all their money at ones. Mind you, traders that are trading under luck are bad. Traders should be able to prove and explain what they are doing in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    For the fact that forex trading is business, I think we should learn to avoid taking it to be a business of luck, because the business is tough and also on the other hand, developing your skills and being a successful trader in this regards means that you have been consistent with practice to the point that everything about trading now become part of you.
    we can be successful but its not easy as well, when we are easy we can do better, but if we are not easy we can not do anything so learn trade and never think you are doing something wrong, you are wasting time, because i know some people think about it like this they are wasting time, i believe our every order on demo will give us some lessons so make sure you do well and do on base of experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    When it comes to the management of our trading accounts, they come in two ways, we have the money and risk management. When it comes to the size of the risk you want to take in terms of the lot size to use, the trader has to be using risk management to caution that. While the money management will make sure that traders do not risk all their money at ones. Mind you, traders that are trading under luck are bad. Traders should be able to prove and explain what they are doing in the market.
    You are right and from my knowledge, I think the use of money management comes first and when we get that right, then we can be in the right mental state to also be able to use risk management in accordance when trading. All those discipline are what we have to learn, there is no form and need of luck in it, if we don't do it rightly, then we should be willing to take some losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There is no luck in forex trading, we don't have control over that, in the sense that I know for sure that in as much as we are not doing the right thing, there is no way we will be able to become profitable, we can only get to become profitable trader when we have made so much efforts learn and then comprehend the business. Then, we get to have what it takes to become successful trader. Then we get to handle the market adequately.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Making self prediction with our emotions or feelings does not really helpful to give us accuracy of signals because it is not based on calculation or precise analysis that comes from a strategy. Its role will be useless and loss is our guaranteed result to get later if we keep doing this way. Money management is the best thing to have to help us stay survive even when we do not have the power to trade and no experience to make money. At least it still saves us from losing until we completely lose everything if we do not learn anything at all.

Not allowed!

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128 LastLast