Price action basics. Part 6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 6

I can not absolutely see why, in the event the selling price actions is not round industry design acceptance, next what on earth is selling price actions inside its exchanging whole? Using what the worth investor is intending they are driving with, it is far more of the total exchanging sense of balance, in addition to it will also brings about the particular economy review of industry before you try this, in addition to in my opinion that this gets beyond the distinct the price actions itself.

It takes time to understand market, and on the beginning we do not know nothing, and even we have wrong assumption, that lead us in 100 percent of cases to losses. Almost all new traders blow their account in less than 3 month of trading. So be patient, because in the beginning you will not just understand the answers , you will also do not have question.

It is a good information for the price action and I try to learn it in the first day after begin trading but we can not control it when the price break down or up with a news and any reason but we have to control it by the stop loss and take a profit it is very powerful for earn profit and low risk and success in this huge market

Quote Originally Posted by aunamika1993 View Post
    I can not absolutely see why, in the event the selling price actions is not round industry design acceptance, next what on earth is selling price actions inside its exchanging whole? Using what the worth investor is intending they are driving with, it is far more of the total exchanging sense of balance, in addition to it will also brings about the particular economy review of industry before you try this, in addition to in my opinion that this gets beyond the distinct the price actions itself.
    Can you rephrase your question? It seems that haven't got the point, can you be more specific?

Price action is usually used by naked traders but not only naked traders who can use this strategy. It will need time to recognize the pattern of candlestick in each condition and you need to spend more time to use proper time frame to know certain pattern is good signal for the next market's movement. More practice can help traders to know it better.

forex price action is a very good tool that we all need to use so that we will be able to understand the pattern with which the Forex market moves seriously, and also we all need to understand some points which is that the candle stick is the best signals that we can rely on in this market.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    forex price action is a very good tool that we all need to use so that we will be able to understand the pattern with which the Forex market moves seriously, and also we all need to understand some points which is that the candle stick is the best signals that we can rely on in this market.
    It can be useful tools to determine the next market's movement especially if we can recognize the pattern well because price action could give high accuracy to determine what will happen in the future as prediction when we could use right time frame and right timing to trade with price action. It will be better if there is another consideration besides price action.

Trader
    Very important post Sir. I appreciate it and hope to continue such types of learning tools so that we all the newbie can be helped. I came to realize that we need to invest much time to learn forex market perfectly.

Really it is very useful as I have got trapped many times before reading this thread as a sudden fall after rise made me to trade in the opposite direction but thereafter market makes a large movement and hit the stop losses and as a result I loose in both trades the earlier and the later so now onwards I will think twice before placing a new order in reverse direction.

Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Really it is very useful as I have got trapped many times before reading this thread as a sudden fall after rise made me to trade in the opposite direction but thereafter market makes a large movement and hit the stop losses and as a result I loose in both trades the earlier and the later so now onwards I will think twice before placing a new order in reverse direction.
    might very well if in this trade we try to learn better on an analysis of support and resistance, trend strength and so away, because sometimes we already have long thought that when the market is too high then we will do the selling is because of the trend of the market is so strong that will be able to make the price will always continue to move big in this trade

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast