Price action basics. Part 6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Very important discovery there,from what I've understood from your post your suggesting trading in a range is riskier compared to trading on extreme highs and lows its a good point you made but in most instance such levels might be a late entrusted point,although such strategy would work well for counter trader.thanks for sharing.
    I do not think that he is actually talking about the raging of the market, the the flows of the liquidity in the market that affects the behavior of the trdaing through the price action at times that traders uses that way to trade. This is more of using the economy side to get the right things that can affect the price action itself.

i am new in this type of business and i can not understand this price action part1,2,3,4,5,6 i think it is a formula for getting a lot of profit from forex it is a good business i like it very much.

Banned
    Money circulation and price movements working in forex market like this that is this way. You alway make a clue of this before having to make any trading decision in forex, it helps the careful traders. The liquidity is the most powerful mover of the price of the market, and this is what traders are making different trading analysis to know.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Money circulation and price movements working in forex market like this that is this way. You alway make a clue of this before having to make any trading decision in forex, it helps the careful traders. The liquidity is the most powerful mover of the price of the market, and this is what traders are making different trading analysis to know.
    Of course before we open orders we have to analyze which direction the market moves. or trending sideways, and all aspects of the economy we have to consider also to avoid unwanted things. everything has to be considered whether it is profit or loss that we can

Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    i am new in this type of business and i can not understand this price action part1,2,3,4,5,6 i think it is a formula for getting a lot of profit from forex it is a good business i like it very much.
    because you are a new trader you may need to receive some guidiance from a teacher or mentor who will help you understand all you need to know about how to trade properly. Also you can learn more on your own from the internet and books. Forex trading is indeed a good business that you should not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    2. Liquidation

Too often traders are confused when they see rapid breakout to the downside after uptrend. They think that this is a sign of strong seller. But actually they don’t act this way – they bring some volumes to the market not at once, they accumulate. More often than not strong seller will sell high (he will be selling counterparty in raping movement to upside).
    During typical liquidation tempo and aggressiveness are high, and market goes very quickly from point A to point B.

If you see this, be aware. After liquidations, market becomes more neutral, and often process that follows after liquidation is price discovery (unknown destination)
    I often make this mistake while using price action in the past. So if market trend is very strong, usually I also compare the current time frame with bigger time frame too. It help me a lot to reduce the chance to make a mistake while I want to find a best position to trade in market. We will really need to wait for real breakout in support or resistance if we want to follow market with real reversal.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Price action basics part 6 is very interesting and suitable for learning good trade. I appreciate it and hope to continue such types of learning tools so that we all the newbie can be helped. I came to realize that we need to invest much time to learn forex market perfectly, if we are able to achieve it then we can earn more profit quickly from this trade.
    I know this and i also know that how to recognize the price action through the candle stick on the chart.
    As i once study that when the fractal broke downwards so we can say that market price action is downward,
    but the fractal broke upwards so this mean the price action is going to upward.

Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    I often make this mistake while using price action in the past. So if market trend is very strong, usually I also compare the current time frame with bigger time frame too. It help me a lot to reduce the chance to make a mistake while I want to find a best position to trade in market. We will really need to wait for real breakout in support or resistance if we want to follow market with real reversal.
    comparing time frames together could be a really useful way to filter bad signs and false trends and the more time frames agree on a direction of a trend the more likely for it to be correct as time frames are not separate from each other and they work and small wheels that moves a larger wheels which also moves a larger wheel and so on.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    comparing time frames together could be a really useful way to filter bad signs and false trends and the more time frames agree on a direction of a trend the more likely for it to be correct as time frames are not separate from each other and they work and small wheels that moves a larger wheels which also moves a larger wheel and so on.
    This is very right about the market, i have being doing this for more than 5 years now, it gives me better reliability on the direction of the market for the day. When you are doing trading like this, you should look all the time frame on the chart, the one that has the higher side of direction, mainly on the higher time gives the right signal.

very good work for price action in part of 6,and here you show the I think three main point if i right so the first is best money and liquidation and also the third is price discovery so my all member is very best for our trading business and that also support to our trading level.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast