Introduce YourSelf - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

Introduce YourSelf

Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Hello to all forum member.

My name is Sabuj Das and i am from Bangladesh. I have been surf forex from 2011 but i do not have any good trading experience with RoboForex. Hope this time will make some good experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    hello i have 2 years experience in forex trading for 2 years and have a lot of things that I get in forex trading and margin call countless times that I have experienced but I was not to give up here I will continue to strive for success, and with my broker RoboForex still new here and I hope it can make me feel at home in this broker

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    Hi I'm RK from Bangladesh... I'm a professional FX trader... From my childhood I liked to be business person... I love any legal business... Finally I got the perfect and the great legal business what's called Forex... Really I love and respect that great business...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Hi I'm RK from Bangladesh... I'm a professional FX trader... From my childhood I liked to be business person... I love any legal business... Finally I got the perfect and the great legal business what's called Forex... Really I love and respect that great business...
    Hello Russel
    cool you wana be a trader since from the long time, but see being a business man a trader both quite opposite stuff, forex is legal but be aware bad brokers, you can trust on the good brokers and one of the name is the Roboforex
    Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    hello i have 2 years experience in forex trading for 2 years and have a lot of things that I get in forex trading and margin call countless times that I have experienced but I was not to give up here I will continue to strive for success, and with my broker RoboForex still new here and I hope it can make me feel at home in this broker
    Hello opan
    well hearing your story and seeing that you've been getting margin call lot of times, i think you need serious education. please consult with "value trader" or ask in thread he would reply you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx-Spook View Post
    Hello to all forum member.

My name is Sabuj Das and i am from Bangladesh. I have been surf forex from 2011 but i do not have any good trading experience with RoboForex. Hope this time will make some good experience.
    Hello Sabuj Das
    Don't have maybe, but for sure you'll see that Roboforex the name you can trust

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    i am the new commer in this forum and hope we will enjoy this forum like the others ..........

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Hello this is Anwar from pakistan, not too much trading experience but i have good experience in forums. hope that we will enjoy this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello Friends, I am a new member here and joined yesterday.
    I am from India. I am having only six month of Forex trading, during initial trading days I was trying to double my invested amount everyday which resulting me loss of all my capital but now days I learn that small quantity trading can help to protect our capital and now I am following that strategy. Now days I am earning some profit on regular basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I'm form Egypt, I'm 31 years old and I start to work in Forex business for 6 years ago but I was have not a good experience to can success but in just few years I start to update my self to can start to trading from new and get my aims and earn a huge profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Hello everybody, I am quite newbie in forex trading world. I have no such experience which can be shared in this forum. I want to become a good forex trader. So far I know that roboforex is a good broker and as such I joined in robororex platform with a view to fulfill my dream.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i am new trader in the forex market. i have a strong plan in t he forex trading . i want to do earn huge money from the forex market . so that i can do something for my nearest and dearest one . this is my ultimate target in the forex market .

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast