Introduce YourSelf - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

Introduce YourSelf

Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I am trade in the forex market a year and a half ago did not realize large profits so far only you achieve $ 400 Forex and you drag the full profits

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hello Widy Prasetyo
    But at least you have the 3 years experience, so you must try to know what are the odds and let the smash them, did you ever attend our webinar, if not then i highly recommend you go with the webinars
    I have attend webinar once but somewhat difficult to understand.
    I can read & write english well enough but poor in english conversation.

So, mostly I just learn forex from forum, or read article on web, and practice it by trial and error on demo & cent account... I also can't trade everyday, so maybe this situation makes me still as newbie, eventhough trade for years...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Hello, everybody!
    I'm a newbie trader, please tell me how to choose the best broker..?and the strategy for trading forex?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i am a beginner trader here i cam here to share my experience and to learn new ways of trading and also to make my bonus to start trading Forex without any real loss . i hope this forum will be the best place to stay online and to share our trading strategy also .i think Roboforex broker will be the most popular broker soon by this bonus for post offer because it is a great chance for any beginner trader to start trading with a bonus like this bonus .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    My trading experience is only 1 year, total deposit about $700,
    I lost all of money because of not using any stop loss, learned a hard lesson.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by primetrader View Post
    My trading experience is only 1 year, total deposit about $700,
    I lost all of money because of not using any stop loss, learned a hard lesson.
    what a bad news buddy .you break my heart .i have 6 months of experience but i did not loss this amount .and also when i started this business i was like you because i was think that i can make money easily and forever and also i was not using any stop loss level so i had many margin call .but know i am still learning from my mistakes and my profits is better .my regards .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    hello brother , how are you?
    lets start from the beginning
    my name is Kaizer. i am retired . i came into forex after 1 year of my retirement and its just around 1 year that i am here.
    i have tested a lot of systems,indicators, strategies, but none of them guarantees 100% profits. its only we , ourself who can make profits.
    i just trade on my own and dont believe on others trade calls etc.
    yes, i will also share my tested systems, indicators, strategies here in this forum which i have got from the internet. only friendly sharing, plz :)
    i will , from next month start trading again in this broker, but yes, i have taken the no deposit bonus and i made a whopping 100$ and withdrawed it in moneybookers and thankfully i had received the payment quickly too :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello sir Im a trader and Im really love to trade in forex market and I have many experience in forex trading, I really enjoy forex until right now

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm new in the forex and I work from about 4 months, but in this period I learned a lot about Forex, but I hope to increase my experience more in the marke

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Hi friends!!!

I am Alo Rozario.I am new in this site.I am newbie in this site.I know about roboforex to my friends.I want to be a success forex trader.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast