Introduce YourSelf - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

Introduce YourSelf

Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello everyone. i m from Pakistan. i m doing forex trading since 2 years. i have a good experience in forex trading. one of my friend tell me about roboforex. now i joined the roboforex and roboforex forum too. i am very happy to see in forum that robo forex forum is paying for post.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I' am a new member of this forum, I hoe to enjoy my stay here. I really like the platform of the roboforex and its services. Though i lost huge money here, though its not thier fault, it's my fault that i lost money as i traded carelessly.

One thing i would like to ask if the spreads for the Pro accounts are expanded or what? as earlier i enjoyed trading with as low as 0.5 Pip spread, but now i can see the spread are not smaller than 1.5 pips for the major pairs? any update?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    Hi, I am Rejeki 32 age years old from Indonesia, since 2009 I have been rade at forex tradeing, and I used Robo forex since 2011, robo forex is good broker with fast withdrawal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    hello i new here, actually i have register in this forum since i register account in a broker last month. but until now i still make my account to be a verified, i will begin active if my account be verified

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    I am also new member here in this broker hope I will make good bonus money from here and I will use them in a good way this forum is very good and the broker Robo Forex is also become popular day by day now because many of mine friends doing trading in Robo forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hi, everybody!
    I'm Nurannabi Khokon from Bangladesh.

Happy to see RoboFX Forum :)

Hope i will be a grate fx trader forum soon :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Hi all,

My name is Widy Prasetyo, and I'm a newbie trader from Indonesia.
    I already trade for 3 years, but I still feel that my skill trading doesn't improved.

I hope we can learn to trade together in this RoboForex forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    hello all,
    i'm dindin from indonesia, as a beginner i should learn hard for being a good forex trader. roboforex forum give me what i want and from roboforex forum i can learn everything about forex trading like technical analysis, fundamental analysis and strategy for trading. so many member here share their good strategy and i can study from their strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    I' am a new member of this forum, I hoe to enjoy my stay here. I really like the platform of the roboforex and its services. Though i lost huge money here, though its not thier fault, it's my fault that i lost money as i traded carelessly.

One thing i would like to ask if the spreads for the Pro accounts are expanded or what? as earlier i enjoyed trading with as low as 0.5 Pip spread, but now i can see the spread are not smaller than 1.5 pips for the major pairs? any update?
    Hi.
    Please follow this link;
    http://www.roboforex.com/trade-condi...account-types/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rejeki View Post
    Hi, I am Rejeki 32 age years old from Indonesia, since 2009 I have been rade at forex tradeing, and I used Robo forex since 2011, robo forex is good broker with fast withdrawal
    Hello rejeki.
    we do a warm welcome yourself at the forum:
    enjoy your stay with , i love loyal members , roboforex keep brining good things for their clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    hello i new here, actually i have register in this forum since i register account in a broker last month. but until now i still make my account to be a verified, i will begin active if my account be verified
    Hello martyn.
    Please provide the requisite documents in the client cabinet, our expert will check it and will verify your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I am also new member here in this broker hope I will make good bonus money from here and I will use them in a good way this forum is very good and the broker Robo Forex is also become popular day by day now because many of mine friends doing trading in Robo forex
    Hello Khimi234
    Well you not only need to concentrate on the bonus if you truly want to enjoy the Fx trading, try to participate in the contest;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/18...ts-for-traders
    This is how you really can enjoy yourself with us, let the self fully involved with us
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    hi, everybody!
    I'm Nurannabi Khokon from Bangladesh.

Happy to see RoboFX Forum :)

Hope i will be a grate fx trader forum soon :)
    Hi Nurannabi Khokon
    Thanks for forum praise, yes it surely is a great place already.
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    Hi all,

My name is Widy Prasetyo, and I'm a newbie trader from Indonesia.
    I already trade for 3 years, but I still feel that my skill trading doesn't improved.

I hope we can learn to trade together in this RoboForex forum.
    Hello Widy Prasetyo
    But at least you have the 3 years experience, so you must try to know what are the odds and let the smash them, did you ever attend our webinar, if not then i highly recommend you go with the webinars
    Quote Originally Posted by dindinaq View Post
    hello all,
    i'm dindin from indonesia, as a beginner i should learn hard for being a good forex trader. roboforex forum give me what i want and from roboforex forum i can learn everything about forex trading like technical analysis, fundamental analysis and strategy for trading. so many member here share their good strategy and i can study from their strategy.
    Hello dindin
    your name is pretty cool.
    i hope you also share with the forum fellows your trading methodologies.

Everyone who is here with us , we robofrex forum team do welcome yourself

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast