Introduce YourSelf - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 219

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,969
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

    Introduce YourSelf

    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-02-2013 at 09:20 AM.

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Welcome At the Robo Forex Jimmy and lagambo .
    From the team of we give warm welcome once again, yes of course should try it .
    even if you will use the demo account, you will enjoy robo forex services.
    Do not Forget To take part into the Conest
    Click Here
    Hey, what a NICE guy ;) he welcome people here ;)
    BTW gamer, the word "conest" is spelt wrong, is actually..."CONTEST" ;)
    But, I'm kind of new here, I like ****, they got good spreads and nice start up and loyalty bonuses, I've also read a lot of good reviews about them, I would say is one of best out there. They also have a lot of deposit/withdrawal options, I used moneybookers for mine ;)

    Good trading guys
    And once again, thanks for invite gamer

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-31-2013 at 07:08 PM.

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello everyone...

    Rey here, 20, im new to FX trading...
    hope to get some strategies from you guys,, Thanks in advance,,

    -rey

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,969
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by forexguide View Post
    Hello everyone...

    Rey here, 20, im new to FX trading...
    hope to get some strategies from you guys,, Thanks in advance,,

    -rey
    Hi rey !
    you start earlier the forex trading but not as compare to myself , i start too earlier
    well right now , what we can advice ! , yes iif you are new explore the threads i have created too many
    you got questions , we would love to answer them ask in our expert zone
    ASK EXPERT ZONE
    we have lot of contest , try out your fate HERE

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    India-(Bellary--Karnataka)
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Hello, everybody!
    I'm a newbie trader, looking for the best broker. Who can say how is Roboforex?
    Dear Jimmy
    after a lot of surfing and comparing other brokers, i found Roboforex ,
    finally i find my broker with best options and excellent support,

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Dear Shaik Mohammed,
    Great thanks for your opinion! I'm really appriciate it!

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by ForyMan View Post
    Hey, what a NICE guy ;) he welcome people here ;)
    BTW gamer, the word "conest" is spelt wrong, is actually..."CONTEST" ;)
    But, I'm kind of new here, I like ****, they got good spreads and nice start up and loyalty bonuses, I've also read a lot of good reviews about them, I would say is one of best out there. They also have a lot of deposit/withdrawal options, I used moneybookers for mine ;)

    Good trading guys
    And once again, thanks for invite gamer
    Well, just to let you know, I live in South Africa, been trading for last 4-5 years now but I need help and advice because, although I've learnt a lot about how trading works, lot size, leverage and all other terminology IN forex, I have yet really start making good profit, I'm hoping I can get some info from this forum
    Thanks

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Demo Test report

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    I am from India, age 54, trading last 5 years! Robo is a good good company to trade! I have stopped manual trading. I use EA and scripts to trade! Happy Trading! Please have a look at the test report!

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-01-2013 at 09:44 PM.

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Hi

    Hi am really admired about ur site. I want to post new information in ur site.

    Thank you

    Shriya

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,969
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by shriya View Post
    Hi am really admired about ur site. I want to post new information in ur site.

    Thank you

    Shriya
    Hello Shriya
    we do welcome yourself at the forum.
    Yeap, of course you may can share any content about the Forex market.
    Thanks !

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Hello all, I have one year of experience in forex trading, but my performance was bad. Hopefully I can find a good strategy. Well, I do not have trading experience in Roboforex.

    Hopefully I get success immediately.

    -rinaji-

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •