Introduce YourSelf - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Hello, I am Shofol. My name is Shah Md. Ibrahim Quadir Shofol.I am from Bangladesh.I am in 19.I know about Forex trading 3 years.But I am in regular in Forex trade over 1 year.Yeah, It's reality that I am pleased about ROBOFOREX broker. I think that this broker is right choice for me.Here are huge of opportunity for professional trader.I also think that all beginner should start with this broker.

I am a trader in Forex. I have two years trading experience on Forex live market. My trading earning is so hot and some time order hang at Forex live market, after then , I am not upset about this matter. I have more confidence on Forex. I like so much this business.

Hi
    I am shakil ahmed.I start work today.i want too much work.Because this is a good site.I like this site very much.Every thing is OK to this site.I haven't found any problem.This is a best site for trader.

hello i'm new in this forum.This is nice to know you are with Robo from long time

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    [lang=id]I actually already lucrative in forex long, but my new distinction in this forex broker that is RoboForex, I joined in April RoboForex lecture theater and start trading with real that I feel good RoboForex.[/lang]

i am a newbies and i am here for learning about the market as we all know that here in forex market if one ca learn then he can earn as much as he want but the thing is that he has to learn about the market first which is the most difficult.

Hi, my name is Md Abdul Hannan. I am from Bangladesh (Chittagong). I love Forex trading. My problem is I can not control myself when trading. I trade with big lot and loss my balances. I got bonuses from roboforex. It is really a good broker. I want roboforex will start fund manager system so that we get fund and earn more money. At this moment I need a fund , where can I get it?

Post New Member!!

Hi All,

I am glad to inform you all that am the part of this community. I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone.

Am a Forex broker with almost 8 years of experience, Let me know if you ppl have any doubt's regarding Forex.

Thanxx in Advance.

Hello guys. I am new to this forum but been trading on and off for around 5 years. So my official "Forex Age" i think is around 2 years. Made some, lose a lot.
    I am here to share what i know and also learn what i don't know so that i can make a lot and only lose some ;)

[lang=ms]Hi all...
    My name is Syahirul Nizzam and my short simple cute name is snfulus. I'm newbie in Roboforex but 6 year experience in forex trading with another forexbroker. I come from Malaysia and I'm Malay. 'Hello, Apa khabar?' to all Malaysian and to all over the world.
    I'm 37 years old and with 1/6 of my age, I doing forex trading.
    I start to like Roboforex as I like to use 'roboform' program to autofill my form every time I use it to 'fill in' the form in internet. I hope this automatic feature to 'fill in' something also have in Roboforex broker. Does anybody know how to do this? If yes, please let me know. And I hope this automatic feature will bring us less frustration, less stress as they help us to 'fill' itself when and how to enter the position and also to 'fill' our own emotion automatically.
    During 6 years, I have learn 'something' and I have created my own EA(Expert Advisors) and my own indicator by myself with my own way but not so perfect.
    Winning and losing is a normal phenomenon in forex trading. 90% of my trading are lose and the other are win. I like to tell my own experience in forex trading that I have had at one time when I begin to trade with USD100. On the first day trading, I have win USD230 in total. On the other day, I have win USD500. And the third day, I have win USD 700.
    Most of you do not believe about this but I have had this. Only a three day trading to win . But during the three day trading, I felt my blood is cold as I eat the money. I don't know why this happen. Possible new phenomena.
    After all, I felt that I was the luckiest and happiest man in the world at that time. I love to share my wining with my close friends. They tell me that you have to spend our launch with KFC. And I do.
    Finally, I hope that I must have a good experience, good learning and also good best friend with Roboforex.
    Have a nice trading to all.[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all...
    My name is Syahirul Nizzam and my short simple cute name is snfulus. I'm newbie in Roboforex but 6 year experience in forex trading with another forexbroker. I come from Malaysia and I'm Malay. 'Hello, Apa khabar?' to all Malaysian and to all over the world.
    I'm 37 years old and with 1/6 of my age, I doing forex trading.
    I start to like Roboforex as I like to use 'roboform' program to autofill my form every time I use it to 'fill in' the form in internet. I hope this automatic feature to 'fill in' something also have in Roboforex broker. Does anybody know how to do this? If yes, please let me know. And I hope this automatic feature will bring us less frustration, less stress as they help us to 'fill' itself when and how to enter the position and also to 'fill' our own emotion automatically.
    During 6 years, I have learn 'something' and I have created my own EA(Expert Advisors) and my own indicator by myself with my own way but not so perfect.
    Winning and losing is a normal phenomenon in forex trading. 90% of my trading are lose and the other are win. I like to tell my own experience in forex trading that I have had at one time when I begin to trade with USD100. On the first day trading, I have win USD230 in total. On the other day, I have win USD500. And the third day, I have win USD 700.
    Most of you do not believe about this but I have had this. Only a three day trading to win . But during the three day trading, I felt my blood is cold as I eat the money. I don't know why this happen. Possible new phenomena.
    After all, I felt that I was the luckiest and happiest man in the world at that time. I love to share my wining with my close friends. They tell me that you have to spend our launch with KFC. And I do.
    Finally, I hope that I must have a good experience, good learning and also good best friend with Roboforex.
    Have a nice trading to all.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast