Introduce YourSelf - Page 12
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce YourSelf

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    I belong to Pakistan. My age is 22 years. I am new in Forex trading and also new in Robo Forex.

My name is NZERE Davide and am new to,this forum, and I really want to be with robo and I hope to have,something good in future. But,my major challenge is,that I have not been able to understand my navigation on this forum so,well.

Hi guys, it is my first time in robo

I joined along with Roboforex considering that Sept, 2011 until eventually at this point thus far there's no major complications for me personally. I enjoy their propagate, quick delivery and the important thing will be quick we never ever delay anyhow I, l making use of LR
    numerous due to Roboforex continue the good work permanently

than you for your comments ,we always try to do business in the field of trading so that we can gain and we can earn more but most important is that we have to explain ourselves so that we can introduce yourself.

i am in this field from more than four years but still learning and practice something because our effort must be continuous and consistent. Lack of hard work and practice will gives us much money and we will become rich otherwise we will not able to earn much money here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Hi Guys
    In this Thread you can express that from where you belong what's your age , how long you have been with the Forex trading, what's your experience with the Robo Forex as a broker ?
    hello to all people on the forum :) i am Muhammad Younas and i am belong from pakistan i join this forum because i am an student and really i am crazy about forex trading but my pocket not allow me so i use forum to help me to collect funds for the forex trading....

Hi everybody,
    I'm Jassem, I live in Germany; I started trading Forex since two years and have accumulated some xp in this domain. I hope I will learn many things here and share my experience.

Trader
    i working in forex trading for two years this is very good bussiness i feel happy to join and work on it is give me big knowledge and it give me about trading and feel pleasant to join it.

Introduction

Hello to everyone my name is Tahir Mehmood and I am form Pakistan and I am a new trader and want to became a successful trader please some one can guide me the rules for the trading.................

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast