Why do some find it hard to believe that money can be made in forex. - Page 3
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do some find it hard to believe that money can be made in forex.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11

Why do some find it hard to believe that money can be made in forex.

It really seem that so many people out there are not accepting the fact that forex can be a money making machine for us. They have always listen to failed traders who would say that forex is a risky place to loose your money and don't even wish to try out this trade. If its left for me I would really say they they are loosing the opportunity to make money online as this business is the most profitable business I have ever seen.

Though its never easy for traders to make profits but from the records we have good traders who are always earning from this business everyday. If we can Google some of successful forex traders we will see how huge they are earning from forex and how profitable this market can be for anyone who wants to make money from it. At first I thought forex was scam but I saw the potential it carries when I saw good proofs which led me to invest my first 1000$ trading capital.

I would want us to properly discuss on why lots of people out there seems to find it hard to ever believe that money can be made in forex. Is it because they failed on trail to trade forex or they just don't believe what this business can possibly offer to traders out there. I am actually not giving up to succeed in forex and I know that at the proper time I would have a constant means to earn from this business when I have come up with a nice strategy.

So for people doubting the profitability of this trade, they need to give themselves time to learn forex and have a correct way of trading with a nice system to really see that indeed profits can be made in forex business.

Attachment 14125

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Personally I don't find it hard making money from forex trading, or believing so, All I know that there is no easy way or short cut to success, that means to make money from forex trading, one has to learn, read articles online and you would see that making money from forex trading is not easy but it is possible anyways when the right move is been taken.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Personally I don't find it hard making money from forex trading, or believing so, All I know that there is no easy way or short cut to success, that means to make money from forex trading, one has to learn, read articles online and you would see that making money from forex trading is not easy but it is possible anyways when the right move is been taken.
    Yes though not very difficult to begin earning in Forex we have to learn so many things. There are many conditions to become a successful trader, Most important one is to get proper knowledge. Trade in real account with proper discipline, use good strategies, try to make own analysis to know market trend and work hard. Always move step by step, avoid the greed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by freddgreat View Post
    There are a lot of reasons behind this. First, there is this fact that 90% of the traders lose their money; while, only 10% make money out of forex. This simply answers your question because 90% is more likely to disseminate information than what 10% can do. Also, most of the people that are busy saying a lot of things about forex are those that are not making money from it, the real 10% traders making the money are somewhere in front of their laptop making real money per time.
    [lang=id]With the reality of each open position does not always bring profit, then we ought to think realistically that the forex market is not an easy business get income , then we must to think we will never be able to control the forex market, we are only able to control the risk of loss. so should we prioritize risk control rather than focusing trading gain profit and profit.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Each trader will want to make a profit when trading but if we lose will be very difficult for us to accept it. But we should try to do better by improving how we have been trading in the market. A lot of trader who suffered huge losses in their trading and no longer trading, are the ones who will find it hard to believe that Forex can be profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    People find it hard to believe that money can be made in forex because they hardly see up to two out of fifty forex traders that make good money consistently.The story they are familiar with is to see more people losing their hard earned money . The statistics even has it that over 95% of traders lose money in forex and if you carry out a research on this by yourself, you will find it to be very true

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Honestly even me myself find it difficult to believed that I can make money from forex trade cause I have been thinking how can I get a something good from it whenever my friend says about it I couldn't believed him at all honestly he say is profitable at the same time is a risky business so I was confused about it so after some months I say to myself experience is the best answer let me give it a try to find out for myself....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Honestly even me myself find it difficult to believed that I can make money from forex trade cause I have been thinking how can I get a something good from it whenever my friend says about it I couldn't believed him at all honestly he say is profitable at the same time is a risky business so I was confused about it so after some months I say to myself experience is the best answer let me give it a try to find out for myself....
    You better not because this trade is really profitable but it will be difficult for you to make money in the market if you don't acquire a better knowledge and understanding about the trade first, before we can be able to and make big money in this trade we need to first learn and understand all about the trading and acquire a better knowledge and understanding about the trade first. You can make money if you learn to understand this trade well before you start to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    These is a business we really don't no where it located exactly and when you invest money into this business you really don't no where you are investing your money to it a whole lot of risk, because if the market fail to pay then you lose your whole money because there is no one you will approach directly to give you your money back this are the things that make people not to have interest in online businesses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Forex trade is a business they no nothing about once you introduce forex to this kind of people they doubt it because they have never work on the Internet before or anyone who work genuinely on the Internet and earn this is why some don't believe that money can be make genuinely on the Internet and forex trade is one of the best business they can trade and make big money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    them say seeing is believe not by what you hear is good to experience it by yourself so that is the reason I came into forex cause when I was told I can make money from forex trade I really doubt it because I have come across different business in online so is hard for me to believed that I can make money from forex trade so most people find it hard to believed because they have come across most online business that are fraudsters..

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast