Why / How / When does the forex market move ? - Page 90
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990

Thread: Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Why, How and When, these keywords are widely known by interlotutors and communicative persons to clarify something up in their subject of descussion, in this thread I will use these keywords to talk about the forex movement to understand more this market and improve our trading style.

Why does the forex market move ?

Every trader seems ask this question when he watch his charts and wonder why this market move upward or downward from point A for example to point B, the answer is the imballance beteween buyers and sellers getting this market in a specified period.
    the market is moving upwads in the case we have more demands than supply and the opposite is true for downwards too. this can be the answer of price action traders.
    the fundamentalists see that this maket move only because of the news and nothing else except news, isnt it?.
    I guess both of news and imballance of participants make this market move every single day. that's a "WHY" question we need to understand first.

How does the forex market move ?

the answer to this question is very usefull to understand more about the currencies pairs you're trading, every currency pair has its own caracteristics, it can be its open/close session, its daily range and the time of formation of its highs and lows, reaction around its supports and resistances levels, ... every currency pair differe from the others by these caracteristics, therefore, it's wise to study more your preferable currencies before trading this market.

When does the forex market move ?

forex market is fair to its currencies, the open session is the ideale time that these currencies move frequentely, and it's when you will see pure price action and more liquidity.
    the other aspect when the market move is aside fundamental news, when these news realease, you can expect a real movement of the market, the news play a crucial role in forex to consider in our trading process as you know.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ex Trader; 07-18-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We can't say much about the market and the reason why it moves and all that, but I think we ought to just have a good trading strategy that we all can make use of, in the sense that the trading strategy will help us be able to make a good decisions in the market and then we can decide clearly how we will want to handle the market and make good decisions based on that.
    Some factors always keep influencing the market but an experienced eye can get good clues about this movement by reading the charts. Therefore instead of bothering about why the prices is moving we should bother about the chart patterns that are forming and can tell us what and when to trade. Prices move continuously, sometimes fast, sometimes slow because all the time trading goes on, that is buying and selling of currencies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Some factors always keep influencing the market but an experienced eye can get good clues about this movement by reading the charts. Therefore instead of bothering about why the prices is moving we should bother about the chart patterns that are forming and can tell us what and when to trade. Prices move continuously, sometimes fast, sometimes slow because all the time trading goes on, that is buying and selling of currencies.
    Literally its impossible to equate the price movement with the factors causing them at least for retail traders and so our priority is reading our charts. Our priority here should always be to increase our understanding and our capability to use our strategy and strike more high probability trades. We should note that we will not be able to generate strong signals with any strategy on a daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    forex some time move on economy but in normal situation it also follows the technical this is reason i love to trade with technical, after losing on demo because of fundamental now i am doing hard trade on technical, trying to learn and trying to increase experience as well, because i am sure if we have good experience our earning chances will be more, if we do not have experience chances of profit will be low

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    I think that the market can move and produce good number of the traders when there is a good news , so there can be very hot news data releases every day , buy following the charts this can be very smart way to enter the market and follow the best effective strategies to find more and effective points . for many successful trades there and why because there are good number of buyers more than the sellers or vise versa.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    I think that the market can move and produce good number of the traders when there is a good news , so there can be very hot news data releases every day , buy following the charts this can be very smart way to enter the market and follow the best effective strategies to find more and effective points . for many successful trades there and why because there are good number of buyers more than the sellers or vise versa.
    how to know if the news is good or bad for us? there's no clear signal in calendar to explain about that because such understanding and conclusions are made within our own experience with our analysis. we don't get such thing from internet or none could provide it well. at least we know about news when it comes and prepare ourself to get along with it or leave market a while. market moves in accordance with trend and trader's big lot, news is a perfect timing to make it happens.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 96
    One will get to know how the market moves in regards of the trading method that they are making use of. For instance I am a price action trader and it is apparent to me that the market moves with the supply and demand, though I know that there could be other reasons why the market moves such as the news and political events as well, but I will always decide on my trade by making analysis on the chart.

Not allowed!

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990