Why / How / When does the forex market move ? - Page 89
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Why, How and When, these keywords are widely known by interlotutors and communicative persons to clarify something up in their subject of descussion, in this thread I will use these keywords to talk about the forex movement to understand more this market and improve our trading style.

Why does the forex market move ?

Every trader seems ask this question when he watch his charts and wonder why this market move upward or downward from point A for example to point B, the answer is the imballance beteween buyers and sellers getting this market in a specified period.
    the market is moving upwads in the case we have more demands than supply and the opposite is true for downwards too. this can be the answer of price action traders.
    the fundamentalists see that this maket move only because of the news and nothing else except news, isnt it?.
    I guess both of news and imballance of participants make this market move every single day. that's a "WHY" question we need to understand first.

How does the forex market move ?

the answer to this question is very usefull to understand more about the currencies pairs you're trading, every currency pair has its own caracteristics, it can be its open/close session, its daily range and the time of formation of its highs and lows, reaction around its supports and resistances levels, ... every currency pair differe from the others by these caracteristics, therefore, it's wise to study more your preferable currencies before trading this market.

When does the forex market move ?

forex market is fair to its currencies, the open session is the ideale time that these currencies move frequentely, and it's when you will see pure price action and more liquidity.
    the other aspect when the market move is aside fundamental news, when these news realease, you can expect a real movement of the market, the news play a crucial role in forex to consider in our trading process as you know.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ex Trader; 07-18-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is good we all should accept own mistakes, if we do this then we can understand many things from it, in future we can avoid these mistakes and can earn some handsome profit, but if we do not understand from mistakes then we can repeat them and can lose again and again, so make sure you do well and do on base of some experience and management otherwise losing is easy and earning is hard everyone know here
    if we accept its evaluation no doubt but i know we do not accept own mistakes we think we have done best order, but i also know when we over trade we place wrong orders, we always think our order should be in running state always, because we feel boring life without order so its wrong, we also want to become rich and that is reason we place more and more orders to earn big

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    I am a price action trader and the reason why I trade the price action is that I know that no matter the market moves, you should be able to know how too make use of the technical means, due to the technical trading means is more better and also the news helps prints the candle stick patterns, I know that news moves the market and also other factors too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I am a price action trader and the reason why I trade the price action is that I know that no matter the market moves, you should be able to know how too make use of the technical means, due to the technical trading means is more better and also the news helps prints the candle stick patterns, I know that news moves the market and also other factors too.
    i can relate this to my news strategy and i don't really confuse about this logic since market will always move this way. even though we have different methods to analyze market, we both believe that news in market is helping traders like yourself to get more candlestick patterns to help you confirm your technical strategy. for me i only use news without the patterns because i got my own method to analyze market with news.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    i can relate this to my news strategy and i don't really confuse about this logic since market will always move this way. even though we have different methods to analyze market, we both believe that news in market is helping traders like yourself to get more candlestick patterns to help you confirm your technical strategy. for me i only use news without the patterns because i got my own method to analyze market with news.
    My logics as to regarding this is that the news moves the market and then forms the candle stick pattern. Then on the other hand, the best way I personally see to make analysis is apparently making use of the things that the candle stick has printed on the chart. Making use of it in making analysis. I prefer it and understand it more better than using the direct news trading methods.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    if we accept its evaluation no doubt but i know we do not accept own mistakes we think we have done best order, but i also know when we over trade we place wrong orders, we always think our order should be in running state always, because we feel boring life without order so its wrong, we also want to become rich and that is reason we place more and more orders to earn big
    There are many mistakes that traders are making, we have to overcome them by making some certain moves and accept our wrongs. The market can move in your favour, it may move against you at the same time, what i believe is that traders have to get set for the best, traders have to trading with the right strategy which can be giving high rate of winning. The traders likewise need risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    There will be so many reasons we can see why the market moves and all that. But that is not what we should be worried about. I think we should be the sort of trader to understand the nature of the business and then know that, the market moves because of economy situation, so when there is a good economy of a country, then the country's currency will do so much better.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We all can have different say about the way the market moves. But for me, I know that the market moves in accordance with the use of the support and resistance, knowing those things gets to make it possible for me to trade, I will advice other traders should also get to understand and learn this method of making use of the support and resistance to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    We all can have different say about the way the market moves. But for me, I know that the market moves in accordance with the use of the support and resistance, knowing those things gets to make it possible for me to trade, I will advice other traders should also get to understand and learn this method of making use of the support and resistance to trade the market.
    Our strategies is the only reason why we're saying that market would go to different directions. somehow market will always has one destiny and another which can be analyzed by many strategies not all. that's the reason for traders to stay sharp and wise to choose suitable strategy not only for themselves but to help them locate market possible trends, reversals, breakouts, and trend continuation. market will always move up and down, but only with our experience we can use the information to analyze when the movement will change.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Our strategies is the only reason why we're saying that market would go to different directions. somehow market will always has one destiny and another which can be analyzed by many strategies not all. that's the reason for traders to stay sharp and wise to choose suitable strategy not only for themselves but to help them locate market possible trends, reversals, breakouts, and trend continuation. market will always move up and down, but only with our experience we can use the information to analyze when the movement will change.
    Strategy is important to know the market conditions and before trading we have to use our strategy and look for the right kind of setups. So our main work here is to understand the market movement and plan our trades. Those reluctant to do the needful cannot have good times ahead. I think it is very important that we should improve our skills from every mistakes which we are making during trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    We can't say much about the market and the reason why it moves and all that, but I think we ought to just have a good trading strategy that we all can make use of, in the sense that the trading strategy will help us be able to make a good decisions in the market and then we can decide clearly how we will want to handle the market and make good decisions based on that.

Not allowed!

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990 LastLast