Why / How / When does the forex market move ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

Why / How / When does the forex market move ?

Why, How and When, these keywords are widely known by interlotutors and communicative persons to clarify something up in their subject of descussion, in this thread I will use these keywords to talk about the forex movement to understand more this market and improve our trading style.

Why does the forex market move ?

Every trader seems ask this question when he watch his charts and wonder why this market move upward or downward from point A for example to point B, the answer is the imballance beteween buyers and sellers getting this market in a specified period.
    the market is moving upwads in the case we have more demands than supply and the opposite is true for downwards too. this can be the answer of price action traders.
    the fundamentalists see that this maket move only because of the news and nothing else except news, isnt it?.
    I guess both of news and imballance of participants make this market move every single day. that's a "WHY" question we need to understand first.

How does the forex market move ?

the answer to this question is very usefull to understand more about the currencies pairs you're trading, every currency pair has its own caracteristics, it can be its open/close session, its daily range and the time of formation of its highs and lows, reaction around its supports and resistances levels, ... every currency pair differe from the others by these caracteristics, therefore, it's wise to study more your preferable currencies before trading this market.

When does the forex market move ?

forex market is fair to its currencies, the open session is the ideale time that these currencies move frequentely, and it's when you will see pure price action and more liquidity.
    the other aspect when the market move is aside fundamental news, when these news realease, you can expect a real movement of the market, the news play a crucial role in forex to consider in our trading process as you know.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ex Trader; 07-18-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There are much that we would want to know, but then, I would like to make it clear to us that we will be putting more confusion on out head when we try to know more, therefore, think it will be better that we just get to have our trading strategy, we should learn it and know when and how to take a trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I know there are lots of things which traders would want to know, but then, I have to let us know that the market moves as a result of the action taken by buyers and sellers, that way the supply and demand Is at work of which I think one has to learn and know how to make analysis before trading. That way one would know when to enter the market and when not to.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    market moves because of the country economic conditions and their events, and some time market move very fast at that time some events occur related to that currancy or news comes, because with new news some time market moves fast, news are also related to the position of that currancy and countries new positions

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    On my very own facet, I don't think we should be concerned about why the market move and all that, I think we should be more concerned on knowing when it will move to, therefore we have to be more focused on getting a trading strategy that we would know how to make use of it, because when we can make good use of it, then we can know the direction of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    Why does the price move ? it is a regularly result for the news and events which we watch daily . ow does the price move ? I think that it can move up or down or even it can move swapping from one level to another . but when they move i think that the prices may not have certain time to move in .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    well, i do not have to suggest to question how the market move because that is not what most people want to hear first in their first time participating this business. even it is important for us as good-experienced traders, but for beginners it is junk and useless. if they ask straight to the point, then we should also explain to the main idea of forex trading. yes, forex trading is a risky business and we can lose our entire deposits, which will make us feel so despair and start depositing more money then lose them all over again and again. this situation will keep continue until they realize and understand this 3 very basic questions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    well, i do not have to suggest to question how the market move because that is not what most people want to hear first in their first time participating this business. even it is important for us as good-experienced traders, but for beginners it is junk and useless. if they ask straight to the point, then we should also explain to the main idea of forex trading. yes, forex trading is a risky business and we can lose our entire deposits, which will make us feel so despair and start depositing more money then lose them all over again and again. this situation will keep continue until they realize and understand this 3 very basic questions.
    yes it is, newbies should know how this business works and how can be very difficult without a mass of knowledge they have to accumulate in order to become successful, to learn trading basics concepts like mentioned above and from other comments can help them to understand very well this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Trader View Post
    yes it is, newbies should know how this business works and how can be very difficult without a mass of knowledge they have to accumulate in order to become successful, to learn trading basics concepts like mentioned above and from other comments can help them to understand very well this market.
    New traders in this business will have a lot of difficulties certainly because the knowledge needed in here will be quite deep. There are even some pro traders in this business that have accumulated their knowledge over years and still losing some ammount of money as well. It will all depend on whether the new traders want to accumulate that kind of knowledge and whether they have the resolve or not first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    With what I have learned, the reason why the market move is based on the actions that traders do take, like the big market participants, they are the one moving the market, so therefore we need to just make analysis and then follow the market, I don't think we have to be worried about why the market moves but we should make analysis and know how to follow up with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The market moves because there are some news release that affect financial instruments that are traded in the market, forex is a business of news and without the release of news, the forex market will forever remain static.when the news released favor the instrument, then its price will appreciate and this is what we call bullish market and when the news goes against the pair, then it price fall and this is called a bearish market, market moves when each market session is open for trade.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast