Must You Blow Your Account Before You Gain Experience. - Page 3
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Must You Blow Your Account Before You Gain Experience.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73

Must You Blow Your Account Before You Gain Experience.

This is one thing I am trying to believe. Forex is not easy and we are looking on the opportunity to make steady income from this business. For newbies it's not easy and they hear that experience comes from their losses everytime. Sometimes I feel it's not possible to loose your capital before you gain knowledge and other times I feel you need to encounter huge losses before you could be more knowledgeable and experienced.

I will like us to discuss about this and let's learn from each other whether it's truly possible to gain experience as a new trader without blowing up your account for the first time. For me I am trading in good way and I trade with good money management so that I don't get to blow off my account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    getting the experience may not be so easy . the experience can come through the skills which used in the trading and getting the best results and also we have to find more facts about the making of the new decisions . all of the successful strategies also can enlarge our experience as well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    When we are new and investing what we can afford in forex, we don't pray to blow our accounts instead we pray to make profits from forex. But in the real sense we will experience margin call sooner as we keep trading. This will give us the experience to be discipline to stick with good money management means of trading. I might have blown my account in the past but the success I all look in forex can motivate me to have a good means for me to trade well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    It is not necessary to blow you account before you can be experience, but it easy for a newbie to lose in the first 2 months of trading because he/she have no experience of trading forex, so the newbie should not be in hurry to earn, he/she should learn how to trade forex in demo account, and learn how to trade forex more from his/her loss that will help with a better experience of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    When we are new and investing what we can afford in forex, we don't pray to blow our accounts instead we pray to make profits from forex. But in the real sense we will experience margin call sooner as we keep trading. This will give us the experience to be discipline to stick with good money management means of trading. I might have blown my account in the past but the success I all look in forex can motivate me to have a good means for me to trade well.
    Traders who are serious will not blow their trading account. By one thing that traders have to be keeping first is to know the way to make sure they are doing the trading rightly, when traders can do the trading well, they can find the way they will make the money well too and get to the real way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    It is not necessary to blow you account before you can be experience, but it easy for a newbie to lose in the first 2 months of trading because he/she have no experience of trading forex, so the newbie should not be in hurry to earn, he/she should learn how to trade forex in demo account, and learn how to trade forex more from his/her loss that will help with a better experience of trading.
    I think in summary it's all because newbies lack the experience to trade that's why it's been very easy to wipe their accounts at the course of trading. They have a very long way to go and their best bet is to be focused in learning and improving from the mistakes which they have really made in forex. I blown mine easily because I lack that experience but it have helped me to become wiser and discipline each time I trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    I think in summary it's all because newbies lack the experience to trade that's why it's been very easy to wipe their accounts at the course of trading. They have a very long way to go and their best bet is to be focused in learning and improving from the mistakes which they have really made in forex. I blown mine easily because I lack that experience but it have helped me to become wiser and discipline each time I trade.
    The new traders will always lack experience, but the painful part for them is that, they will wnat to be playing like the traders that has the experience already, this is the way they are losing their money in trading. They have to have patience and make sure they are trading with low risk and try to risk about 1% of their trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    well said but after experience our thinking will also change, and its my result also that we can not lose all capital easily here, its not easy to lose and not easy to earn here, so we don't have both easy but this is possible if we have power of knowledge and experience in this market, then can earn good income otherwise without good learning we can lose easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    well said but after experience our thinking will also change, and its my result also that we can not lose all capital easily here, its not easy to lose and not easy to earn here, so we don't have both easy but this is possible if we have power of knowledge and experience in this market, then can earn good income otherwise without good learning we can lose easily
    Yeah, certainly that will be true. After a lot of trading experience we will have a lot of changes regarding how we will view the forex market naturally but we need to think maturely as well in here if we wish for a better result. Some trader that still new will just need to learn that surviving 100 pips alone won't be enough since most of them think every trade is for 100 pips, that is what i believe.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    The new traders will always lack experience, but the painful part for them is that, they will wnat to be playing like the traders that has the experience already, this is the way they are losing their money in trading. They have to have patience and make sure they are trading with low risk and try to risk about 1% of their trading account.
    Having patience is always hard for newbies because they will see one percent risk and a long way to go before they can make tangible profits from forex. So it's more easier for them to fall for greed because they are hoping for a faster and easy money from forex business. I think blowing their account have to come natural for them to be down to earth and be experienced on why risk management is the key to make good profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Even if am trading using the demo account where by am using virtual money to trade I won't blow the account up international because that will not give me the experience of doing this business in the right way, if you want to trade and get the experience then you need to be patience with you trade and always do the right thing at the right time, it the only way to get the experience of trading forex. And not by blowing your account.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast