start trading with low capital or zero - Page 3
Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1652

Thread: start trading with low capital or zero

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23

    start trading with low capital or zero

    start trading with low capital or zero

    we often heard that start trading with low capital or even zero with just depend to bonus will not give them the success, and some reasons that they can not sustain their trading forex and just meet losing time by time

    and as my point of view this is not a right reason, even we can start trading with low capital with use cents account type and just need to have enough knowledge and skill,

    then why, we have to prepare ourselves with well, the knowledge and skill will guide us to make small capital grow bigger time by time

    we do not lose a hope, the chances will always be there, and in facts, many good traders had started with this way, and believe that we can make it too

    and so, do not give us, we are here, use our bonus for trading is as the best step and just need to use it wisely where we start to create our own destiny

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    For trader to succeed or make big profit he need good deposit, we can start trade with as low as 10$ dollar but that can give us success though we can trade with that amount for some days, but to be successful trading in the market we need to deposit a good amount of money, starting trade with small capital make it very difficult for us to succeed in this business so we need to deposit good money to trade.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    For trader to succeed or make big profit he need good deposit, we can start trade with as low as 10$ dollar but that can give us success though we can trade with that amount for some days, but to be successful trading in the market we need to deposit a good amount of money, starting trade with small capital make it very difficult for us to succeed in this business so we need to deposit good money to trade.
    While you are right about this one, i believe that we can start with small money and keep growing them as well. And then you need to remember one thing in here and that is your own success rate. Since if you use small money to trade to begin with then that is simply saying that you need less mistake so that you can grow the money into a large capital as well.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Forex is risky so the first stage is for us to learn and understand this business properly and then make a deposit to trade, we can trade with our own money or with forum bonus, both are good ways but we need to deposit good amount, we don't need small money for success but a good deposit that's what bring the trader success with a good trading system, don't invest small amount and expect to be successful.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    While you are right about this one, i believe that we can start with small money and keep growing them as well. And then you need to remember one thing in here and that is your own success rate. Since if you use small money to trade to begin with then that is simply saying that you need less mistake so that you can grow the money into a large capital as well.
    Small amount of money is a good part of trading, and traders might not have motion on it, this will cause them to trade with the good skills and do not have emotion in trading it. But at times traders will not be fine when they trade with low amount, they will be thinking of bigger profits they will get in the market at all time.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, I think Roboforex has helped me a lot, in the sense that I am able to trade without depositing. Well, I have also learned a great deal with their bonus. I intend depositing when we trading hands are strong. It is good to first learn and be strong with your trading on the demo account or any related non real money account first before depositing.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Forex is risky so the first stage is for us to learn and understand this business properly and then make a deposit to trade, we can trade with our own money or with forum bonus, both are good ways but we need to deposit good amount, we don't need small money for success but a good deposit that's what bring the trader success with a good trading system, don't invest small amount and expect to be successful.
    It is good to learn, and i think the trader that is learning is such traders that will make sure they are getting something good from their learning, that is so good for traders, and it is more of the skills which traders are using that will determine what they will get. It is skillful to always get the market with the good money and experience too.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    I hope that I get bonus this time to trade the last time my bonus was wipe for reason I really don't understand this time I hope I get bonus to trade without depositing my own money to face this risky business, and I believe that this time I will get the bonus because am just spend less time to post, I will start trade with zero capital from my own side because I will be trading with forum bonus.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    start trading with bonus is also good but i think this is best in starting of trade, because newbies after learning also can lose because of mistakes, so this is bad thing for all newbies, first of all we should use demo account trading then use some bonus for trading, after this we can use real money for trading and can earn

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,260
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    I hope that I get bonus this time to trade the last time my bonus was wipe for reason I really don't understand this time I hope I get bonus to trade without depositing my own money to face this risky business, and I believe that this time I will get the bonus because am just spend less time to post, I will start trade with zero capital from my own side because I will be trading with forum bonus.
    hope that you can do that, and me too, i want to do the right thing with my bonuses as my best chances to get the better stages for me to trade in this place, forex is very good business but we have to have good preparation too, and hope that we can grow bigger with bonuses, and then have the chances to make own deposit for trading forex and as the way for our success

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    hope that you can do that, and me too, i want to do the right thing with my bonuses as my best chances to get the better stages for me to trade in this place, forex is very good business but we have to have good preparation too, and hope that we can grow bigger with bonuses, and then have the chances to make own deposit for trading forex and as the way for our success
    Yeah, that is certainly very correct, we will be able to get a lot of good chance to earn in here but we need to be prepared as well. That is why we shouldn't just waste the bonus in this forum with a few random trade or even gambling them around. Any traders that waste their time in here will know how precious the bonus is and that is why we need to take care of it slowly when we trade.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •