IS Forex is a legal business in your country ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IS Forex is a legal business in your country ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

IS Forex is a legal business in your country ?

Dear members.

I want to know through this platform that is forex is a legal business in your country.
    Forex is legal but banks are not supporting this business in my country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    forex one of the best business in the world by the forex trade now we can make or earn money by the forex trade and now most of the country people want to make money by the forex trade and this is the best for make money so now most of the country people want to make this legal business in the world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noman9t8 View Post
    forex one of the best business in the world by the forex trade now we can make or earn money by the forex trade and now most of the country people want to make money by the forex trade and this is the best for make money so now most of the country people want to make this legal business in the world
    forex trading is legal business in mine country,i wonder why trading is not accepted in some country,i kinda wonder why,though i have a feeling they have a there reasons to that but in mine country Forex trading is very legal and they are lots of small brokers in mine country as well,personally i believe trading should be legal in the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    The business of forex trading is certainly very popular and legal in every country and nations of the world. And in my country forex trading is very popular and a lot of people work as forex traders. Forex trading is very legal business in my country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is an international business, so forex gets proper value and popularity in our country. Through forex trade many traders are able to earn foreign currency which reflects in our country economy. So, the government are encouraging the traders to earn foreign currency and become self-dependence.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Why forex is definatly a legal buisness in my country actually my country is an import based economy so asides from trading forex in a brokers platform all banks in my country carry out lots of over the couter forex transactions,dollars is the mostly dominant exchange currency,followed by the euro.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    really i don't know if my country allowed the forex or not, but i have three years in the world of the forex and i don't face any problems .the only problem i face is that i can't deposit money in my trading account.no bank in my country can let me transfer money outside of the country.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    In my country forex is legal, it's just that the capital required for trading forex is at least $ 10,000 through local brokers course, is huge, and unfortunately the local broker in my country a lot of cheating, because they are mostly a broker dealer, so they make a trade forex and stocks as a form of gambling, trader win then broker loss and vice versa. Therefore a lot of forex traders from my country who prefer foreign brokers for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Dear members.

I want to know through this platform that is forex is a legal business in your country.
    Forex is legal but banks are not supporting this business in my country.
    yes i think the forex trading is legal business in my country and we can easily do the forex trading in the country and many broker have their own office in my country where they will promote the forex trading and help the customer problems.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is still legal in my country and i think that other countries can still pity the trader that they are banning from trading. Just like the case i am hearing that the Indian is not allowing their traders to make forex again, it is not suitable for all. It is better that you do trading in the way that will give you peace of mind, but forex with government emotion is bad.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast