Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading System

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Trading System

What is the Trading System?

The Trading System implies a number of rules, algorithms and strategies which could help to get a profit. Anything can be used as a signal whether it be planned news or indicators or japanese candlesticks charting, even if it is tick-tack-toe combination. The only limitation is your imagination, and the only criteria is profit you get. The Trading System should be formalizable. It’s necessary for trader to have a possibility of describing his actions within each specific situation. The trader must abide by established rules also to keep an algorithm, because it’s breaking can result in unstable trading.

There are two types of trading system.
    MTS – is the Mechanical Trading System. It means the trading system, which is managed by trader manual. Lots of the most popular MTS are based on a code of practice, indicators, oscillators or even news.
    ATS –is the Automatic Trading System or Robot – in another words. It is completely programmed cycle of actions which needs monitoring and control by trader only. Lots of ATS also use indicators. There are some Robots which working process is based on Martingale system and lock trading.

The System as itself consists of:
    1. Strategy – the main point.
    2. Set of rules for open\close deal optimization.
    3. Many-management to optimize losses and fatten the profits.

All of pre-cited factors should be used in a successive order (as it numbered). It is needed to except Trading parameters’ re-optimization, when the System repeats algorithms and actions which have fattened the profits precedently. But it does not guarantee such efficiency hereafter.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    A trading system is a plan which a trader arrives at after analyzing the markets using various charts, indicator etc. Trading system tells a trader when to enter a trade and when to exit a trade. It also gives an idea of the alternatives that are available to a trade if his decisions go wrong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    A trading system is a plan which a trader arrives at after analyzing the markets using various charts, indicator etc. Trading system tells a trader when to enter a trade and when to exit a trade. It also gives an idea of the alternatives that are available to a trade if his decisions go wrong.
    well, at least i think that if a trader want to analyze the market by using too much indicator, then they will later become too blinded because they didn't even know what they need to do in here. As you can see, too much indicator might just make you too confused in what you should do in here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Actually I don't care if we are using manual trading or using automatic trading as long as we can get profit from market movement. However since it's hard to find a reliable forex robot which is can give us consistent profit every month then I prefer to do it manually because we are teh one who handle it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Actually I don't care if we are using manual trading or using automatic trading as long as we can get profit from market movement. However since it's hard to find a reliable forex robot which is can give us consistent profit every month then I prefer to do it manually because we are teh one who handle it.
    i am also doing of trading with manual trading because i prefer for trading with manual trading and i am feel comfortable if i am trading with manual trading,but it is depend on each traders for use robot or choose manual trading for get money from forex trading with consistent.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Well, according to my principles, I do not care whatever strategies you are using as long as you can be profitable with the use of your strategy. Likewise with manual trading and automatic trading. Our goal is to profit consistently, we do not need to argue about trading systems used by other people, just focus on our own systems. Because all systems are good, manual or robot. Thing we have to do is choose one system and build the system according to our characteristics.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cahyoadi View Post
    i am also doing of trading with manual trading because i prefer for trading with manual trading and i am feel comfortable if i am trading with manual trading,but it is depend on each traders for use robot or choose manual trading for get money from forex trading with consistent.
    trading manual very important because it make us gaining many skills and learn all the mistakes which face us while trading but trading with robot not good and make us very dependable and not understand every thing but when we face any loss we blame every thing the EA and our self because of loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Well I am agree with you trading system always help us to enjoy our trading everyday and without system you will not able to make good strategy and it will affect your forex planning too so there should be a system in forex always for doing trade we should have great entry and exit point in trading and we should always use money management in our trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I am agree with you trading system always help us to enjoy our trading everyday and without system you will not able to make good strategy and it will affect your forex planning too so there should be a system in forex always for doing trade we should have great entry and exit point in trading and we should always use money management in our trading
    Planning is very important in Forex. Planning helps us to take most benefit form our knowledge and also to trade with discipline. A trader should enter a trade only after analyzing the markets using his knowledge and experience and forming a good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    No doubt the present world is is the world of trading and trading that can be done by automatic way and many traders do not wanted to sit whole the time front of the pc but through the automatic system we can always earn more money as we desired in our life so i like the robo trading system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    No doubt the present world is is the world of trading and trading that can be done by automatic way and many traders do not wanted to sit whole the time front of the pc but through the automatic system we can always earn more money as we desired in our life so i like the robo trading system.
    it uses an automated system is more profitable, but it will make us spoiled, we will be lazy to analyze their own and later we can not even anything in the forex trading, forex trading while in we also need to analyze it manually, because this analysis manually which will make us able to survive with a consistent income in forex trading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast