Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading System

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

Trading System

What is the Trading System?

The Trading System implies a number of rules, algorithms and strategies which could help to get a profit. Anything can be used as a signal whether it be planned news or indicators or japanese candlesticks charting, even if it is tick-tack-toe combination. The only limitation is your imagination, and the only criteria is profit you get. The Trading System should be formalizable. It’s necessary for trader to have a possibility of describing his actions within each specific situation. The trader must abide by established rules also to keep an algorithm, because it’s breaking can result in unstable trading.

There are two types of trading system.
    MTS – is the Mechanical Trading System. It means the trading system, which is managed by trader manual. Lots of the most popular MTS are based on a code of practice, indicators, oscillators or even news.
    ATS –is the Automatic Trading System or Robot – in another words. It is completely programmed cycle of actions which needs monitoring and control by trader only. Lots of ATS also use indicators. There are some Robots which working process is based on Martingale system and lock trading.

The System as itself consists of:
    1. Strategy – the main point.
    2. Set of rules for open\close deal optimization.
    3. Many-management to optimize losses and fatten the profits.

All of pre-cited factors should be used in a successive order (as it numbered). It is needed to except Trading parameters’ re-optimization, when the System repeats algorithms and actions which have fattened the profits precedently. But it does not guarantee such efficiency hereafter.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Reoptimization : is actually introducing plenty of choices on the exchanging system. By way of example, artwork hording using various signs in addition to lines. In cases like this, the particular investor does not view the main in addition to apparent thing – the purchase price.

Fitting on the benefit participate in can be a process of the device developing with the periodicity of the events that have been from the benefit participate in. In a way it assists to remove the possibility involving loss in history.

Above all, most of these methods are utilized with the "Grail" retailers (people which offers "super lucrative exchanging advisers"). That they create a exchanging advisor, after which it improve that for top level boundaries by which that shows an extremely big benefit throughout benefit participate in. It is easy to be achieved. For starters, the particular code must be created from the MQL language from the MT4 method. More this code is actually run through tester which selects the most beneficial configurations to the advisor. It’s ready, your next "super exchanging adviser".

Since facts the particular "Grail" retailers display the particular check effects, but you may already know, very easy ensure one's destiny lucrative work involving advisor.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    whenever we will trade, we must trade with a good trading system or strategy, there are different strategies like for short term trading we can use the scalping strategy and many other strategies for long term trades, and we must select the most suitable system only.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    whenever we will trade, we must trade with a good trading system or strategy, there are different strategies like for short term trading we can use the scalping strategy and many other strategies for long term trades, and we must select the most suitable system only.
    It is possible that some time a trading strategy gives us more profits but then some time the same strategy will make us losses so it actually depends on us and we have to make sure that we are able to see and use our strategy according to the current market conditions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    that is true i think if you are trading without any trading strategy or trading system you will loss money every minute so you should follow a strategy to be able to make profits from this risky market . it will be so useful to use a trading strategy to know when and where you must open a trade . and when you must exit .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Wow, you could create a separate e book discusses specific about this. But certainly we have to have technique, strategy, or the right trading method, so that we know when we begin to enter into the market. But more than all that, the knowledge and correct understanding of the candlestick pattern should be a must for every trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    i think main thing is that we must have to make our own strategy so fo that we must have to practice hard in demo account so that we can make our strategy.Making strategy is very important in forex.demo account is very important for us without practising we cannot get success in forex trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Having a good trading systems are very useful, but they must also be consistent with your trading style. Choosing a trading system is one of the most important decisions that you will make as a trader. Using a good trading system will not always protect against a losing trade. However, it will help to keep losses to a minimum, it can also maximize the profits on each trade. Take it seriously and it can improve your trades and reduce your trading stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I beliebe in MTS - MANUAL trading system, rather than ATS which is AUTOMATIC trading system which is done by robots and there is no interference of the trader . Nothing is manual everything is automatic.
    But one thing which is obvious is that, if you are depositing your own hard earned money, then why should you trust automatic robots with your money? This is the reason i love to do manual trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    For now I am still using a manual trading system in forex trading, because with my manual trading can be more free to use whatever style when trading forex. ATS while I can not use because I do not have a basic knowledge of programming languages that can generate forex robot. not to mention I need a very long time to test the forex robot that I use, in order to produce a good profit when trading with forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    The System as itself consists of:
    1. Strategy – the main point.
    2. Set of rules for open\close deal optimization.
    3. Many-management to optimize losses and fatten the profits.
    some traders may be good in terms of strategy but in terms of their money management is weak, and no discipline, and some maybe we can get a lot of profit, and when we are not disciplined in trading and use a large lot size, and it can make us a great loss and margincall

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast