Received: 0
    Given: 0
    good performance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

I'm holding a super long term position in here. It will be good to hold such a position for a long term trade. USD has a lot of uncertainities so safe asset will be important these months as a hedge against the sudden drop in USD.
    There are nothing wrong with the silver for now and it might go up to 32 around next year. Holding it for 1 year still very logical.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Update for silver;
    I might add position for a super long term trade on Monday
    This is the season where silver and gold should be shining. It is the right moment to make more investments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

As what i have been saying i might add position for silver and i did increase it.
    There are nothing but upside in silver currently except today's data is good(US's CPI)
    Even if they are good, they can't stop the rally from gold or silver due to debt in the long term.
    Buying silver now is an asset for the future. Even if my floating position is in small loss around $35, it's nothing at all compared to the potential.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The best account I have seen so far according brother way that account has been structured there are so much difference between this account and others that I have seen.... Plus the share that I have to get when investment in the same account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I had my brother register for copy fx but I cannot tell what really happened because he never metions any more there is all the chances we have that makes us the right to trade and for the right choice as traders we are always working hard and proving that we can do it, but copy fx really slashes that time in a half

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    This is a one account that can easily invest in because of two things that I see that are very good to consider that's is the condition and terms that the manager has given for you to invest only 20% is one of the affordable rates that you can trade with very well but account has to be making more money
    ok you got a point, but you just need to know i have nothing like that condition at all. If i have that kind of condition then it would be better to ask them to trade a certain small ammount of money than trading big ammount but only small money can be lost in there. That is simply a foolish way to trade forex because you can't put a limit to the money you can gain or lost in investment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It's something that as a trader you can engage in forex trading is something that you can gain overall from little by little trading for others and you charge people something for trading for them
    Forex trading through roboforex as a trading broker has an additional advantage because this can be a contest

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Great using a copy fx service is seeming better for all forex trader's because they promote their business by this with robo forex broker and can attract so many clients to join them. Robo forex brokers have made a great decision to proivde copy fx trading platform to traders. I have a copy fx trading account too and I would suggest all members to open an copy fx trading account to get the higher level of forum status in the forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Great using a copy fx service is seeming better for all forex trader's because they promote their business by this with robo forex broker and can attract so many clients to join them. Robo forex brokers have made a great decision to proivde copy fx trading platform to traders. I have a copy fx trading account too and I would suggest all members to open an copy fx trading account to get the higher level of forum status in the forum.
    Well, yeah that is correct but it would be better if they can trade better first in order to make a greater portfolio. Anyway i think that we need to care more about our own tradings than the membership in here. But surely the options will always be with you so you can decide yourselves. And then, as for my position, i am holding long term. Many will be scared because fed jawbone wants to raise rate.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast