Learning Is Better Than Earning.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning Is Better Than Earning.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Learning Is Better Than Earning.

I think my short experience that, for more earning we also needed more experience. so, we should learn first. Learning is better than earning. If we read forex forum carefully then we can be learn more about this business and can be gain in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, before we start earning from our forex trading should learn forex first. In this forex forum we get a wide range of support that can help us to learn forex, so we are advised to take the lessons from this forum so that our insights about the forex can be increased.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    by the good knowledge you will be do best and this is the best one for make good and i think if you want to make money by the forex trade then you have to need skill and this is the best one for make money and i think this is the best for make money by the good knowledge and this is the best one for make money by the good skill

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    learning is what all trader need when they are new to the business of the market but as time goes on,all learner what to start earning in the business as well,so i guess for a newbies it very important such personal learn about the market first and gather enough trading experience before moving to the real account become that is the lace to earn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is absolutely true that to focus on learning how to earn from forex market is better than just focusing on earning without first getting proper training. Any forex trader who does not focus on learning will not be able to earn anything from the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am totally agree with you learning is better than earning . Forex trading is very difficult business . in this business learning is very important . if you learn properly then you can earn huge money very easily . but if you are not earn well you can not success in this business . so we first need learn this business properly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    I think my short experience that, for more earning we also needed more experience. so, we should learn first. Learning is better than earning. If we read forex forum carefully then we can be learn more about this business and can be gain in this business.
    I also think learning is the better then after that we can earning in the forex business, the first and main thing is learning and we have to learn everything in case of making good profits in forex business and nothing for any reason we must gain some knowledge before entering in forex market.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For a newbie learning should absolutly be his or her priority because you have to familiarize yourself with the environment,and should also bear in mind that forex isn't a get rich quick scheme.so devote your time and mental instinct.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    In my personal opinion i think if we have the good knowledge of the trading then we will be able to mange the trading well so first we need to have the good knowledge,practice and experience of the trading and if we have the good knowledge and skills of the trading then we make the good earning with the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    yes i am full agree with you because until we have not some knowledge and experience about business then we can earn so in ist stage learning is too much better than earning , and forex gives us this appartunity to learn about bussiness and earn too

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast