USD/NOK - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: USD/NOK

Banned
    USD/NOK failed to break through the support level at 8.3470, but consolidate below this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so by couples today will wait for growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 8.3815.

Trend is upwards on the hourly were closed price above powerful channel lines of the first line of the channel powerful to be at a price of 8.3794 and the second line will be at a price of 8.3535 would advise selling at the rebound over the strong channel first line and change direction when closing a candle clock under strong channel second line

Attachment 18407

Banned
    USD/NOK closes the week bullish candle. At the moment, the pair continues to form an upward trend. In the four-hour format, presumably developing impulse wave 1 growth (3) wave. In this case, growth will still be continue for a very long time. I plan to open long positions in case of growth, to build a pyramid.

Banned
    USD/NOK in the hourly chart, where it has a predisposition to the repulsion of the latter near the minimum value or the level of support at around 8.4115, so its further movement is possible to consider the direction of the price rise. Ascension indicators that correspond to the signals indicating the northern side and also the position of their rendezvous and the subsequent probable crossing pass from the bottom up.

Banned
    USD/NOK managed to break through the level of support at 8.4666, while the volumes during the breakdown of this level passed high enough that indicates the further entry of the big bears in the position, so I have a sale priority, so from the pair today I will wait for the continuation Decrease to targets at the nearest support level of 8.4145.

Banned
    USD/NOK in trade is growing and showing its uptrend, but the pair approached a good resistance level located at around 8.4900 and so far that it could not break and therefore from the level of 8,4800 it is possible to sell a pair with a profit to the level of 8,4200, But if, of course, the level of 8,4900 is closed, then the deal will be better closed.

Banned
    USD/NOK was able to break through the resistance level at 8.5004, while volumes during the breakdown of this level were actively increasing, which indicates the further inputs of the large bulls in the position, so in priority I still have purchases, so from the pair today I will wait for the continuation The beginning of growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 8.5764.

Banned
    the pair of USD/NOK is still in the correction phase from the last uptrend, now the price tested 76.3% of fibo and stopped at 8.6172. There is still potential for growth and the following resistance levels were determined: 8,6377, 8,6675, 8,7546. If we assume that this is a trend, not a correction, then the levels indicated above are relevant, but then on Monday it will be logical to adjust to the nearest support level of 8.5556.

Banned
    USD/NOK managed to reach the level of resistance at 8.6161 last Friday, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent decline looks like weakness on the part of the bulls, so in priority I'm selling, so from a pair today I'll wait for a decline to the targets at the nearest support level 8.5566.

Banned
    USD/NOK managed to break through the support level at 8.5566, but it did not manage to gain a foothold below this level, although the volumes were quite high, which, against the background of the subsequent growth, looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so I have a priority in buying, so the pair today I will wait for further growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 8.6161.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast