USD/NOK - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: USD/NOK

Banned
    USD/NOK testing the support level at 8.3611, but the break through it and did not work, although the volume during the test were high enough that the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so the pair today I will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 8.4180.

Banned
    USD/NOK is possible to consider this situation as a predisposition to continue its descent after the repulsion of the latter the nearest high or resistance level at around 8.4164, so the assumption of further movement of this pair can be considered as the direction of the fall of prices. Forecast reduction this may correspond to at the moment, many signals indicating to the southern side and also has a close convergence position with the intersection of their probable top to bottom in the following passage.

Banned
    USD/NOK failed to break through the support level at 8.3668, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bears in the position, so that the priority of my sales, so the pair at the forthcoming week will be waiting for further decline to the objectives at the next level of support 8.1932.

Banned
    USD/NOK started a support level test 8.3360 but break through it and did not work, although the volume during the test were high enough that the background of the lack of further decline appears as a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so the pair will now wait for the growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 8.3546.

Banned
    USD / NOK, trading in an upward trend movement, as a local resistance level of the mark in the area of 8.3487, the local level of support is in the 8.3306 mark. It is expected to continue the movement of the trend upwards, on the condition that quotes above the level of 8.3306 with potential target in the 8.3854

Banned
    USD/NOK at the moment shows the situation with the predisposition to climb after the repulsion of her from last nearest minimum or the level of support at around 8.2757, so the assumption of further movement of this pair may be considered the direction of the price rise. Such a forecast of growth can still meet the designation of many signals to the northern side of the intersection or as the beginning position from the bottom up with their probable extension.

Banned
    The pair of USD/NOK in the 4H chart .the pair has made another attempt to pass the resistance level of 8.3638, but again failed, and formed a pin bar pattern relying on this level. A further drop in the pair to the 8.3200 support. Sales may be below the minimum pin-bar.

Banned
    USD/NOK failed to break through the resistance level at 8.3668, however, to consolidate above this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the ensuing reduction looks like a weakness on the part of the bulls, so that the priority of my sales, so by couples today will be waiting reduce to the objectives at the next level of support 8.3325.

Banned
    USD/NOK able to break through the support level at 8.3458, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bears in the position, so that the priority of my sales, so the pair today will wait for further reduce to the objectives at the next level of support 8.3064.

Banned
    USD/NOK able to break through the support level at 8.3634, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bears in the position, so that the priority of my sales, so the pair today will wait for further reduce to the objectives at the next level of support 8.3361.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast