USD/NOK - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: USD/NOK

Banned
    USD/NOK reach the support level at 8.4282, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which against the background of the subsequent growth looks like weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I have purchases , So from the pair today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 8.5117.

Banned
    The pair able to gain momentum after reaching a resistance level of 8.4816, or resistance of 8.4912. As for support, there is a big chance for today at the level of 8.4624, and also at the level of 8.4529. For the convenience of determining the levels, on the chart below I will mark them with colors, resistance to red, support for blue. A very important factor is buying from the support line, well, self-selling from resistance lines.

Banned
    USD/NOK managed to reach the resistance level at 8.5184, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent decline looks like weakness on the part of bulls, so in priority I have sales , So from the pair today I will wait for a decrease to the targets at the nearest support level of 8.4282.

Banned
    According to the chart for the price break the level of resistance at 8.4748, while the volumes during the breakdown of this level passed high enough that indicates the further inputs of the large bulls in the position, so in priority I have purchases, so from the pair today I will wait for the continuation Of the beginning of growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 8.5202.

Banned
    USD/NOK continues its growth to the level of resistance 8,5000, which has already tried to break through, but has not been able to, and since the trend is up, I think that next week the pair will be able to break this level and show its growth further at least up to The level of 8.5600, and maybe even up to the level of 8.6200 on the chart.

Banned
    USD/NOK is within the limits of the descending, consolidation channel, where the local level of resistance is in the region of 8.4930, the local support level is located at the 8.4658. The continuation of the development of the downward movement is considered, provided that the quotes are fixed below the level of 8.4930 with the first target in the area of 8.4470.

Banned
    USD/NOK actively tested the support level at 8.4416, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I buy, so from the pair in the upcoming week I will wait for growth to target at the nearest resistance level 8.5289.

Banned
    USD/NOK continues to form consolidation. Presumably, a triangle pattern is being formed, within the framework of [4] waves. In this case, after the correction is completed, the growth will continue within the framework of [5] of the impulse wave. On the index of relative strength, a model may be formed to turn the head and shoulders upside down. I plan to open long, with the purpose of growth in the area of 9.47.

Banned
    USD/NOK has high chances to get momentum reaching resistance level 8.495, or resistance 8.5015. As for support, there is a big chance for today at the level of 8.4821, and also at the level of 8.4757. For the convenience of determining the levels, on the chart below I will mark them with colors, resistance to red, support for blue. A very important factor is buying from the support line, well, self-selling from resistance lines.

Banned
    USD/NOK has very high chances to get momentum reaching resistance level 8.5261, or resistance 8.5325. As for support, today there is a great chance for the level 8.5134, as well as at the level of 8.507. For the convenience of determining the levels, on the chart below I will mark them with colors, resistance to red, support for blue. A very important factor is buying from the support line, well, self-selling from resistance lines.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast