USD/NOK - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: USD/NOK

Banned
    USD/NOK today has very high chances to get the momentum reaching a resistance level of 8.7628, or resistance of 8.9778. As for support, there is a big chance for today at the level of 8.3328, and also at the level of 8.1178. For the convenience of determining the levels, on the chart below I will mark them with colors, resistance to red, support for blue. A very important factor is buying from the support line, well, self-selling from resistance lines.

Banned
    USD/NOK break through the support level at 8.5566, while volumes during the breakdown of this level passed high enough that indicates the further inputs of the big bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, so from the pair today I will wait for further Decrease to targets at the nearest support level of 8.4628.

Banned
    USD/NOK trading shows an upward trend in trading on the daily and weekly chart and shows now the correction of the pair to the level of 8.5000 which is a strong support level, the breakout of which will be able to deploy the pair and show its fall to the level of 8,4200, Will not happen, then there will be an increase to 8.5600.

Banned
    The pair as a result of the decline last week managed to break through the support level at 8.5425, while the volumes during the breakdown of this level passed high enough that indicates the further inputs of the big bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, therefore from the pair for the forthcoming Week I will wait for further decline to the targets at the nearest support level 8.3774.

Banned
    USD/NOK is in the downward trend direction, as the local resistance level is the mark in the region of 8.4754, the local support level is located at the mark of 8.4432. It is expected that the downward movement will continue to develop, provided that quotations are below the level of 8.4754 with a test from below and the first target in the area of 8.4119.

Banned
    The pair of USD/NOK continues its decline, but has already entered the resale zone and has approached almost to its support level located at 8.4400 and if the pair breaks this level, it will fall to Level 8,4000, if it does not break it, the pair will grow to the level of 8,4800.

Banned
    USD/NOK in 4H chart, the pattern of absorption was formed. Base candle in the pattern of the bullish direction. The pattern has a support in the form of a support level of 8.4272. I suppose the further movement of the currency pair upwards to the next resistance - the level of 8.4792.

Banned
    USD/NOK get the momentum reaching resistance level 8.5322, or resistance 8.593. As for support, there is a big chance for today at level 8.4108, and also at level 8.3501. For the convenience of determining the levels, on the chart below I will mark them with colors, resistance to red, support for blue. A very important factor is buying from the support line, well, self-selling from resistance lines.

Banned
    USD/NOK able to reach support at 8.4354, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, against the background of the subsequent growth, looks like weakness from the bears, so in priority I have purchases , So from the pair today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 8.5117.

Banned
    USD/NOK deals with the situation when a 4 hour chart is displayed where it has a predisposition with repulsion from the last near minimum value of the candle or between the current level of the stop line and the start of the Dinapoli indicator, so its further movement may be considered a direction with a price rise. Many indicators of signals with indication to the north side and also the position of the cars with their close approach and the probable intersection at the subsequent passage from the bottom to the bottom correspond to this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast