Booking profits on emotions Vs booking profits on logic - Page 2
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Booking profits on emotions Vs booking profits on logic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, my knowledge has taught me that it is more better we do that abased on logic, because emotions makes you take deceptive trades, and then that is how you get to loss your money, but when you learn based on being logical about the trade you take, it will be easier for you too become successful, forex trading is a risk business and you should not allow emotions to set in.
    Emotions are our enemy in forex and we should have a proper way to control them in our trading. Because as you are saying if once they will start to drive our mind then we will not be able to control our management, and planning as well. We will able to do trade badly and our trading will be full of irrational things. So I would preach trader's to comprehend their discipline role here.

emotions usage in the trading can damage all our plans . therefore they can not be so good when w e try to find the best strategies to use . al our plans when be controlled by feelings and emo tines can not be so good and they will not help us think well and do well in the trading

Banned
    Emotions are harmful and when we can't control them they are likely to damage all our plans, emitonal trading isn't safe at all, trading with logic and booking profit is the best we can't compare it to emotional trading and booking profit on emotions, emotional trading is very bad so we need to try and get rid of those harmful emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, my knowledge has taught me that it is more better we do that abased on logic, because emotions makes you take deceptive trades, and then that is how you get to loss your money, but when you learn based on being logical about the trade you take, it will be easier for you too become successful, forex trading is a risk business and you should not allow emotions to set in.
    Emotion should not be a part of our trading otherwise we can lose our career in forex, but in starting days we can seen that normally in trading but we have to take proper caution in trading so that we can control on emotion on time otherwise this can become a serious problem for us and it can destroy all of trading accounts one by one. We have to make this business therapeutic for us and the control of emotion would be very essential for it.

[lang=id]of course booking profits on logic cause if not its same just guessng , while if we juat guess the direction of price movement in the market I feel no need trading knowledge, because if anyone ask for guess sure they can, but the forex market is not science guessing game . forex trading based on the science of analyzing and predicting the direction of price movement according to science and mechanical systems owned each trader[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Agustina View Post
    [lang=id]of course booking profits on logic cause if not its same just guessng , while if we juat guess the direction of price movement in the market I feel no need trading knowledge, because if anyone ask for guess sure they can, but the forex market is not science guessing game . forex trading based on the science of analyzing and predicting the direction of price movement according to science and mechanical systems owned each trader[/lang]
    I do not know why this is coming from you, but i think that it is not what will get traders to anywhere near their success. This is the market that will get you what you need, and the getting of the right direction is the number thing that will help that trader to do it, There are many things that will help though, but will surely come first.

Trader
    if the trader does not have the ability to control his emotions then he will decrease the possibility of earning, but the trader that trust in himself and his analysis and his strategy will be able to make more profits, the good analyzer is better because he knows how to trade well with little effect of the emotions on his trading decision and so he can make more money.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    if the trader does not have the ability to control his emotions then he will decrease the possibility of earning, but the trader that trust in himself and his analysis and his strategy will be able to make more profits, the good analyzer is better because he knows how to trade well with little effect of the emotions on his trading decision and so he can make more money.
    [lang=id]Emotional problems is a classic problem that causes failure or losing a lot of money in this business, it happens because of a lack of understanding and discipline so often taking revenge to market on the results will loss the logic. the more we learn and do the exercises, the more knowledge and experience that makes us has good logic in understand how in order to survive in this business wihout emotion[/lang]

Booking profits on emotions is risky, it could make you loss your money, in the sense that when you want to make money based on emotions, you would trade based on greed you could make money though, but how long will you be able to make us that amount of money emotionally. Therefore the way to become successful on a long term is to become a trader that does trade logically and not emotionally.

Banned
    It won't be possible for someone to book stable income with emotion, emotions are likely to make us lose our money always but if we trade with the right logic such as with knowledge, skills and strategies there is a huge chance for us to book a lot of profit because we are not trading with any kind of fear, over confidence or being greedy to trade in the market, emotional trading is not required because it will only make us lose.

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast