What is web trading...... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What is web trading......

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 12
    Web terminal or trader simply means trading with your web browser, but I don't like this method of trading anymore it's old method of trading but some few trader's still use the web terminal to trade but for me since mt4 is available on both desktop and mobile I don't see reason why I should be trading on my web browser.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 11
    yes, you are right web trading is totally based on the web browser where we have no need to install software. I think is also better for those who are using internet with a proxy server that is really good for them.i also using a proxy to access web free of cost. but with benefit mt4 software for desktop is better than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Web terminal or trader simply means trading with your web browser, but I don't like this method of trading anymore it's old method of trading but some few trader's still use the web terminal to trade but for me since mt4 is available on both desktop and mobile I don't see reason why I should be trading on my web browser.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well see if you are working on difference broker then if you trade on mt4 then you have to just log in and trade on it and if you are on web trader means you have to log in on browser day by day and for security side it hacks your account :)

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 4
    Web trading platform is an mt4 cloned trading platform, you will not need to download it on your personal computer before you will have access to use it, it is totally web bases just like you surf the internet for any information. I don't like this as it will depend on fast internet connection and it will consume more data than when you installed your mt4 on your computer once and for all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well dear im not expert here but some broker provide trading on thire website but i like trading on meta quoets software its because doing trading in meta trade 4 is easily compared to web trading so trading on software is best

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I think web exchanging is useful for any gadget that is associated with the web and that is the simple decision to look available in whenever or anyplace so I like this ruler of stage so much and I get a kick out of the chance to exchange utilizing the web stage and there is numerous money combines on this stage and furthermore there is a few stocks likewise so I like it to such an extent.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    well there are many people who does not like platform like mt4 and mt5 how ever there are many broker who give you the opportunity to trade directly on website where they provide you every thing like mt4 but to trade on mt4 is totally professional and i think the way you trade on mt4 is totally different from web trader but i never experience the web trader :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Web trading is when you keep a version of mt4 but you can only access it through a browser, say chrome, or something there is a lot to which we as trade , you get to access it from any part of the world. you have to keep on pushing from any part of the world or computer, you do not need to keep on downloading the mt4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    MT4 is more convenient and simple for me. Usually I use it. If I am not before my computer so I use my mobile phone to close charts. Web trading is only for exeptional purposes when something wrong with computer and MT4 is not working properly. As I remember me I have used webtrading only few times. There are brokers that they do not use MT4 but I am not working with them.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678