What is web trading...... - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What is web trading......

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hi in my opinion i think web trading is a New trade in the web almost of people make it a job,for make money to there family and it's Requires The Patience and The ambition to be sucsuful in this job also for maked a good saliry,it Requires Borrow money in the Profitable websites also have Availability of experience in this domin.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    with webtrading you can trade through web without need to set up a platform and so you only need to login to your member area and then start trading, it is good option for the traders and they can test it and see if it will work well with them or not, but i think it needs a good connection to work well and can open orders easily and fast and manage your trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Web trading is basically working with a web version of mt4 or mt5 which does not require you to download anything all you have to do is to really understand the log in details and thats it, your server should also be well know, and then you have to have a fast internet , I always find it working well with no interruption when you have fast internet, how ever there is a lot needed to understand the analysis of each , since each broker has its own version

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the second one is called web trading the trader have to visit website there he have to choose web trading option then he have to do same as he have done with trading platform he would be able to trade too.i have come to like this kind of trading because there is no way that you can wait for server to load like you do during mt 4 kind of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sheza View Post
    I thin web trading mean that you will use the web software which directly connected you to the market
    This i believe is the best answer to the question that is being asked which is the definition of a web trader.It offers more in terms of ease of trading because all you have to do is just visit the website and there you can start trading.But you need to have concluded on your technical analysis before taking any decision which i believe you still have to visit the mt4 from time to time to view what the indicators are saying.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    web trader is a wonderful online business and i think that web trading mean you can use web software which directly connected to the market and also the web trade definition you are able to trade is that you are able to trade with your google chrome without installing any terminal on your laptop.and you can wait for servers to load like you do during mt 4 kind of trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    the platform gives of chance on working with the use of indicator as trader might wants to use also the different supports of confirmation Especially when you have some from many different types of trading account you have to make sure that you always know that trading is something Web trader definition is that you are able to trade with your Google Chrome without installing any terminal on your laptop Web trader is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 8
    web trading platform is the trading platform for trading. web trading platform is just like meta trader 4 there is just one difference that to use meta trader we have need to install it. webtrading is web based platform and provide all of function to trade in the market.roboforex also provide webtrading to its clients

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    With the web trading , it is possible to use the indicators available . But it is not possible to get algorithmic systems with those softs applications , because the constructors did not allow this feature on the apps . It is recommended to get the two versions of the mt 5 apps , on the web trader , and also on the desktop , to enable to monitor the positions on a better way .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 8
    web trading is a web-based trading platform which provides meta quotes software company to brokers. this platform is just for those brokers which are accepted web trading coz all brokers are not provided web trading facility, but now we are on right place where you can use all feature or more than others broker.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast