Thread: What is web trading......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am a new trader in here. Also it is my question about web trade. I have no idea about this. Anybody can explain about web trade. It will be helpful for me. In my knowledge it is a good opportunity for every traders. Because it is a wonderful online business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.
    hey, when the trader comes to the trading platform they have two types of choice that first is trading platform where the trader need to download trading plaform of that company after that have to install that then the trader would input account number and password of it then he can trade on separate platform, the second one is called web trading the trader have to visit website there he have to choose web trading option then he have to do same as he have done with trading platform he would be able to trade too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I thin web trading mean that you will use the web software which directly connected you to the market i think it have some good tools and information for us secondly it will be specifically designed to doing the trading and have all the thing that we need to doing the trading so when we instal software it directly connected us to the trading trading and we can trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sheza View Post
    I thin web trading mean that you will use the web software which directly connected you to the market
    This i believe is the best answer to the question that is being asked which is the definition of a web trader.It offers more in terms of ease of trading because all you have to do is just visit the website and there you can start trading.But you need to have concluded on your technical analysis before taking any decision which i believe you still have to visit the mt4 from time to time to view what the indicators are saying.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think web trading is good for any device that is connected to the web and that is the easy choice to look on the market in any time or any where so i like this king of platform so much and i like to trade using the web platform and there is many currency pairs on this platform and also there is some stocks also so i like it so much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Not all broker support the Web trader platform but some few brokers alone, and what Web trading means is that, you don't need to trade with meta trader platform but trade directly on the broker website using Google Chrome or forex, you don't have to install any app to trade but just use your normal Web browser such as Google Chrome and forex or any other browser, that's what Web trading is all about.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Web trader is to be traded in the brokers website. If you use the web trader you can trade with website and make money. Mt4 or mt5 trader is another thing and you can trade with them through software.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Web trader definition is that you are able to trade with your Google Chrome without installing any terminal on your laptop Web trader is good to the extend that you will be able to trade with any computer without installing any platform on that computer, trading using Web isn't good if you are trading with your own computer it necessary only when you want to trade with someone else computer.
    It is one of the benefit in forex trading web trader platform. We should not to install anything for using the web trader platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by misshira View Post
    yes my dear i know about web trader web trader is to be traded in the brokers website called web trader we can use web trader and make enough money web trader is essential for tradind without web trader its not possible we make money...!!!
    Your statement is to explain the using of the trading platform. The trading platform is for trader to make any deal in forex trading, Any deal, buy or sell is depending on the trader analysis in charting.

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Web trader is to be traded in the brokers website. If you use the web trader you can trade with website and make money. Mt4 or mt5 trader is another thing and you can trade with them through software.
    Correct, web trader is one of many trading platform provided by the broker. We also can use meta trader terminal to trade forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes my dear i know about web trader web trader is to be traded in the brokers website called web trader we can use web trader and make enough money web trader is essential for tradind without web trader its not possible we make money...!!!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast