What is web trading...... - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: What is web trading......

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]the web trading is the best way to work online just need some experience in that and you start make money it's the eassy way for me i try to learn and i will do it in the perfect time[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Web trading is a way of login my trading account and conduct my business. Some time we move to another place where trading terminal are not ready. We can trade by the web browser. This is quiet first and easy way, but I feel hard to analysis the market. We trader doesn't need to install any software. Different time i use this trading system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    the web trader is the place where to trad and start working it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.any kind of terminal in fact like the using of face book we can just trade on the screen where the currencies prices just move and we can just trade on the screen on webpage it is called web trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    In web trading we are not use the meta trader platform 4 in our trading, Its not a separate platform for it because we use this on our internet browser. We need first to login into our roboforex member area then we need to click on roboforex web trader then we are transfer to that window where we can use the web trader for trading in this business. Web trading is easy and we can do it any where with any downloading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Web trading involves trading activities being carried out on web trader platform and that means there is no downloading of any special trading platform.All you have to do is to blog in with your account details on the broker's website and the web trader platform will be loaded where you can carry out trading activities just like you would have directly done on any trading platform

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    the trading is the online business. for this you should have the internet access.but i have also heard that so many users have some problems, indicators and etc on web trading!. but i think it is very good and easy way to get access to your live trading account we can easily do live trading at any time while using web trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Web trading involves trading activities being carried out on web trader platform and that means there is no downloading of any special trading platform.All you have to do is to blog in with your account details on the broker's website and the web trader platform will be loaded where you can carry out trading activities just like you would have directly done on any trading platform
    It is simple and so has made easier for us to trade because we can simply access the market. Web trading has made it more easier for me, because I don't get to be with my computer at all times so what I do is to actually access the market on the web if I have any serious things to do like adjusting stoploss, closing my trade or making good analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    web trading is high technology company with oldest history in turn software key solution terminals delivery.they cover the complete process for requirment to development implementation and training.we can make enough money by using web trade.i like to trade on web trading because you don't need to wait to load the server just like mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are so many types of trading platform and web trader is one of the trading method we can make use of, though this method is not very familiar because a lot of people already prefer trading with platform like meta trader, web trader is trading through your web browser like chrome and Firefox.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The Web Trader is a web trading platform, packed with trading tools and community trading features. The Web Trader platform is synchronized with your Open Book activity, making it the perfect place to monitor, manage and analyze your tradings. Web trader erase out the need to download software in order place trades. The Web trader platform is hosted on a forex broker's website. All that is needed to use the web trader is to login with your username and password, no need of selection of broker's server.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast