What is web trading...... - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is web trading......

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    In my opinion web trading is kind of screen trading. As we know normally we trade in the meta trader 4 or 5 but in web trading we do not need any kind of terminal in fact like the using of face book we can just trade on the screen where the currencies prices just move and we can just trade on the screen on webpage it is called web trading.
    It might be like that but it is just the same as any other metatrader i think. We need to know the difference is only when we are on a place where we don't have meta trader but the internet only then we can use the web trading. But naturally you will need to remmeber your own account number with the password too in order to login and trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    web Trading Platform
    Is a very easy platform enables you to trade directly from your browser Without loading platform and installed to the computer and enables you to follow your trades
    The easy interface and is very simple and easy to use You can access it from all browsers
    But the problems when you insert indicators and scripts

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Web Trader is a page is opened through the browser provide us with the same style of work on MetaTrader. We can through that page that we open orders to buy and sell currencies at all. But from my experience in working in the market it is difficult to do technical analysis on that page.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedfakhry View Post
    Web Trader is a page is opened through the browser provide us with the same style of work on MetaTrader. We can through that page that we open orders to buy and sell currencies at all. But from my experience in working in the market it is difficult to do technical analysis on that page.
    Web trading being opened at anything is doable. Even if you open them from the browser, the facility will be good enough for us to trade and earn already. All it left will be how we can use them properly to earn back the money we have lost first. I think the challenging is that how to use the tool when we are opening it with some browser instead.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 64
    in fact as i am 2 years of experience in Forex trading web trading is a platform of trading that' you can only trade in web browser depending on broker chosen but there a few different between web trader and metatrader and i prefer metatrader 4 because have a many tool in trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    [lang=ar]hello sir how are you ... for me web trader platform i think it will be a best option for those who do not have time to sit in front the pc all time. we can trade or open/close our trade via web trader platform. i will suggest everyone to see and test this platform , I wish you success in trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.
    Web trading is the trading platform that is available in the website rather than the normal downloaded version for desktop, tablets and phones, web traders is good but can't be compared that. The downloaded version, it us slow and can't work well on slow connections, it is just for a trader who need an immediate access to the market and can't download the app on the phone or computer at the moment

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Web trader definition is that you are able to trade with your Google Chrome without installing any terminal on your laptop Web trader is good to the extend that you will be able to trade with any computer without installing any platform on that computer, trading using Web isn't good if you are trading with your own computer it necessary only when you want to trade with someone else computer.
    It is one of the benefit in forex trading web trader platform. We should not to install anything for using the web trader platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by misshira View Post
    yes my dear i know about web trader web trader is to be traded in the brokers website called web trader we can use web trader and make enough money web trader is essential for tradind without web trader its not possible we make money...!!!
    Your statement is to explain the using of the trading platform. The trading platform is for trader to make any deal in forex trading, Any deal, buy or sell is depending on the trader analysis in charting.

Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Web trader is to be traded in the brokers website. If you use the web trader you can trade with website and make money. Mt4 or mt5 trader is another thing and you can trade with them through software.
    Correct, web trader is one of many trading platform provided by the broker. We also can use meta trader terminal to trade forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    web trading is very similar to any other kind of trading the difference is that you have to go through a browser instead of going through a platform like meta trading this makes very easy for trader to login

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by peris View Post
    web trading is very similar to any other kind of trading the difference is that you have to go through a browser instead of going through a platform like meta trading this makes very easy for trader to login
    The experience of web trading is not as rich as a downloadable trading platform, the feature of web trading is just basic. It is not an alternative to metatrader but just a way for you to have a quick access to trading without having to download any software, with web trader, you can't make sophisticated analysis or use many indicators, only to monitor the price and open or close trades

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast