What is web trading...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What is web trading......

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is web trading......

hello trader do you know what is the definition of web trading. it seems to me that different broker create opportunity to use a website. trader can trade in this website.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Thank you!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]When the merchant comes to the trading platform they have two kinds of choice that for the first time is currently trading platform where the trader needs to download platform trading that company after that you have to install eight merchant input account and password, it will number, then he can trade on a separate platform, Trading on the Internet and called the dealer to have to visit the site, there has to choose trading on the Internet option, and then he must do the same thing as I did with a trading platform that will be able to trade also one second.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    web trader is web related trading platform that we use in our trading. We use it on our browser that we use for internet surfing. that is good option provide robo forex because if we go out side then we can trade in web trader on any others laptop without downloading the meta trader platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anth3 View Post
    web trader is web related trading platform that we use in our trading. We use it on our browser that we use for internet surfing. that is good option provide robo forex because if we go out side then we can trade in web trader on any others laptop without downloading the meta trader platform.
    That is true, we can use then in there just while we surf around we can earn around too. If we can use them in our place then no problem should be met at all. Traders that want to download the meta trader platform will not need web trading but just try it first so that they will know what they need to do when they want to do some web trading later.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hichem40 View Post
    An experimental account I advise you try the meta trader 4 or 5 first because these important programs must learn much about them and more tools of web platforms provided by each mediation companies,
    as has been emphasized earlier, tops the trading system mentioned above with regard to the in her popularity because it would be possible to change the aesthetic aspects easily. Certainly in Meta trader makes it easy analysis of implementation because it has the frameworks of multiple time frames and indicators and the types of tables.
    I agree as for this. Clearly it will be better by far if we were to trade with meta trader. If we want to trade with web trader then we will need to possess the knowledge first about how to login from the web trading. trying them will not be difficult at all but we need to learn about how much difference they have with mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Just a few days ago I am informed that there are two way to participate in trading. first meta trading and second web trading. by web software, any one can connect with this business and perform. beside this meta trading. installing meta trader software which connects to the server. that is an easy way to trade to me. but some meta software makes problem. so at the moment we can direct connect with the server through web trading software.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Web trading platform is allowed to trading on your browsing.. you can open trade on your browser no any installation need.. this is very good feature and you can check all features in browser like a chart, indicators, etc.. all features available on your browser. even you can use stop loss and take profit. now this is good for traders because you can open all your orders on your browser..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]Hello my brother to Web Trader is an online platform but honestly is their many flaws, so I would not advise to trade them, but the platform characterized by ease and speed is the MetaTrader 4 platform is a good platform and can be carried out which deals quickly terribly unlike the web platform, it is very slow and also not the indicators enough to portray chart[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    web trading is when you as a trader use the browser to enter to your account and enter trades one of the best things is that when you have an internet connection you can trade from every where you would wont to trade from the down side to this is that not all devices will be able to enter traders on their broweser

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    In my opinion web trading is kind of screen trading. As we know normally we trade in the meta trader 4 or 5 but in web trading we do not need any kind of terminal in fact like the using of face book we can just trade on the screen where the currencies prices just move and we can just trade on the screen on webpage it is called web trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast