How to trade in News time? - Page 192
Page 192 of 212 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2116

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    News time trading is good if we just learn to concentrate on the high impact news only,that is where we are guaranteed some good pips movement,a lot of traders use pending orders to trade news which is not bad at all,the only issue there is that many times price hit both orders and the trader losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    News time trading is good if we just learn to concentrate on the high impact news only,that is where we are guaranteed some good pips movement,a lot of traders use pending orders to trade news which is not bad at all,the only issue there is that many times price hit both orders and the trader losses.
    News trading is good but not for all, for only those traders who can handle their news trading with good level of logic. And news trading will be very bad for those who attempt to make a lot of money with it without proper experience and techniques. Focusing on technical analysis is still good but then we should not go for the news and try to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    One of the best way to trade in news time such as the Brexit news that the GBPUSD is constantly been faced with at the moment is to make sure that you do everything possible to protect your trading capital from heavy loss.Think safety first before you think of profits to be made. Forex market is such that you hardly can say this is how things are going to work out.But if we have secure our trading capital from loss, whatever system that we adopted will not be relevant.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    One of the best way to trade in news time such as the Brexit news that the GBPUSD is constantly been faced with at the moment is to make sure that you do everything possible to protect your trading capital from heavy loss.Think safety first before you think of profits to be made. Forex market is such that you hardly can say this is how things are going to work out.But if we have secure our trading capital from loss, whatever system that we adopted will not be relevant.
    One thing I am sure about is that there is no best way of trading during the news time, because the news it's self has got so many risks, you don't get to know where the market will be heading to, the traders you see trading the news are blind trading and mostly also gambling, I will not want to do that because it is not going to be appropriate for my trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Forex news trading is one of the most exciting way of trading because it can produce quick profit.Forex news trading is unpredictable, and high risk.Forex news trading can be profitable.The process to predict the news can be fairly simple if you put in the necessary time, practice and efforts to understand the mechanism behind Forex news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There are no specific strategies that we can been proven and confirm to always work with the news, I am always careful because the news that we are talking about have some characteristics that makes it too dangerous to even consider for earning, I am not interested in market that has nothing to do with the news, I don't like interference when I make my technical analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    There are no specific strategies that we can been proven and confirm to always work with the news, I am always careful because the news that we are talking about have some characteristics that makes it too dangerous to even consider for earning, I am not interested in market that has nothing to do with the news, I don't like interference when I make my technical analysis.
    We chose some indicator or way of trade that should make our trade strategy perfect , we make them limited because the use of always healthy and prove to be make our trade strategy perfect , working in market is given us chances to make a stronger trade and we use our plan to make successful trade strategy with own developed plan .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    THE best thing of news time is to see the pending order and fulfill the demand of the trading . i do not like to do trade with the risky management , it reward success but the new trader cannot adjust it , they face great loss because they are no well expert in the trading . the news will change all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    One thing I am sure about is that there is no best way of trading during the news time, because the news it's self has got so many risks, you don't get to know where the market will be heading to, the traders you see trading the news are blind trading and mostly also gambling, I will not want to do that because it is not going to be appropriate for my trading account.
    The same can be said for trading trends or anything because everything carries risk and there is no any best way of trading. To trade the news we need to be equipped with the knowledge to study the fundamentals and the news figures, otherwise there is no meaning in unnecessarily stressing ourselves by trading news. News time can be very uncertain and unpredictable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    with news time the market maybe unpredictable and so the trader should always trade with careful and trades with small risk and volume to avoid facing of unexpected big loses and so the trader will be able to maximize the profits and makes trading more safe, news trading is risk and not easy to do and success from it is not easy to get always

Not allowed!

Page 192 of 212 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast