How to trade in News time?
Page 1 of 201 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Ok listen to me now, mate as far I know technical analysis is one of the best trading analysis in forex and why you are only talking about the news trading, when there is no news then technical analysis would give you better advantage to earn in forex and I don't think that all the time market would neglect the technical analysis, if you will follow the major technical points correctly in chart then you would never be in loss, you can earn consistent money with the use of technical analysis in forex. Just focus on the management then technical analysis will help you to earn money in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Ok listen to me now, mate as far I know technical analysis is one of the best trading analysis in forex and why you are only talking about the news trading, when there is no news then technical analysis would give you better advantage to earn in forex and I don't think that all the time market would neglect the technical analysis, if you will follow the major technical points correctly in chart then you would never be in loss, you can earn consistent money with the use of technical analysis in forex. Just focus on the management then technical analysis will help you to earn money in forex.
    Even when there is news, if we should be able to follow the technical news, we will be able to make good amount of money from forex. I have took the news couple of times and I have got to know that the news is something we have to avoid if there is no technical reason to take a trade, in recap, we need to take trades for some good reasons.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    the best thing for trading news is pending orders as this will be the most safe trading method as the order will be activated only when the price reach so the trader will ensure that the market will go in the desired direction and the trader will be able to get some profits, this is better than opening a trade as the market may go against the trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Even when there is news, if we should be able to follow the technical news, we will be able to make good amount of money from forex. I have took the news couple of times and I have got to know that the news is something we have to avoid if there is no technical reason to take a trade, in recap, we need to take trades for some good reasons.
    There are many ways for traders to trade in the market, they can trade the news only, they can trade the chart only, they might wnat to trade both the news and the chart together at the same time, this is not a bad way to do the trading of forex, and they will get to make money through that way when they know what they are doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    you need to know what is that usefull information that the news events can provide to forex trading you can use it in your trading style and can add a valuable odds, using the news direction for example, traders do their fundamental analysis to find that news direction and use it in their trading whatever they trade price action concept or they use indicators or any other kind of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the best thing for trading news is pending orders as this will be the most safe trading method as the order will be activated only when the price reach so the trader will ensure that the market will go in the desired direction and the trader will be able to get some profits, this is better than opening a trade as the market may go against the trade.
    I agree on this one, the pending order was what i got with the news trading and i believe that traders have to go by that way too. To make sure the trader is making money is through the good actions they can get the market through, and the news trading is so risky but systematic, and trader can make money when they use the pending with it really.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will advice us that we should avoid trading the news, I have seen it make so many people loss their money. instead get to learn the technical approach in trading. I think it is more profitable, we can make good earnings from the market if we should learn the technical approach and we can actually make analysis when the market is quite slow.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I will advice us that we should avoid trading the news, I have seen it make so many people loss their money. instead get to learn the technical approach in trading. I think it is more profitable, we can make good earnings from the market if we should learn the technical approach and we can actually make analysis when the market is quite slow.
    Trading the news will need a lot of attention and we need to know that while we might loss a lot of money from here, trading the news actually open a high possibilty of money making as well which makes then quite even. But we need to learn that the market is not that easy to be predicted and that makes trading the news quite difficult.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Trading the news will need a lot of attention and we need to know that while we might loss a lot of money from here, trading the news actually open a high possibilty of money making as well which makes then quite even. But we need to learn that the market is not that easy to be predicted and that makes trading the news quite difficult.
    I don't trade the news and the reason is because, the news time is more volatile and also the news forecast we see on news calendars most times I do see it as guess work and believe me that is just what it is, so many traders have got themselves into problems trading the news, but when we should learn more of technical trading, it becomes lot more easier.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 201 123451151101 ... LastLast