How to trade in News time? - Page 182
Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by GEO View Post
    There are so many way to become a good trader,most of the traders use long time because it gives profit as compared to the short time , the new traders follow less the rules of trading so they loss our profit . the news is the best way to aware of all trading news of the market , this is best strategy for the traders.
    First way are learning and strong trading skills if anyone could not take these both thing well then he could not develop any simple or strong news strategy for trading and could not became successful trader on forex trading business. Good and expert trader always use patience trading method to properly analysis the market for daily basic trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    News strategy always risk and hard for trader and getting success on news time with good earning could not possible for anyone. I have always use pending order option in both side to enter the market however if my strategy moving fast both side then i am easily earn some pips good profit from it easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    News strategy always risk and hard for trader and getting success on news time with good earning could not possible for anyone. I have always use pending order option in both side to enter the market however if my strategy moving fast both side then i am easily earn some pips good profit from it easily.
    The fact is that getting to predict what the market will do when there is news is close to impossible and when there can't be such good prediction when there is supposed to be a trade been taken, then the trader shouldn't be taking the trades at all. I don't like trading with the use of the news trading method as I have the technical method giving me all I need.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In news time making strong and successful strategy you have need to understand market real direction well after releasing the news in market and when you can fell down our news strategy in market then always use pending order option in both side if market moving fast in both side then break our both side point easily and give us some pips good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Trading in the news time needs a lot of insights as well as patience. Many traders just unable to trade in the news because they simply know nothing regarding the real market condition. if we want to improve, we need to gather the knowledge, start to think and try to improve in whatever we wish to see and learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You can need to work patience on news time then you can understand market movement after release the news in market and getting good profit from it. Before start our trade in news time in market you can proper learning about it and see it forecast level well after it with help of our experience we can easily good ideas after release the news market moving to uptrend side for long time or not for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Trading in the news time needs a lot of insights as well as patience. Many traders just unable to trade in the news because they simply know nothing regarding the real market condition. if we want to improve, we need to gather the knowledge, start to think and try to improve in whatever we wish to see and learn.
    I have really tried to trade the news and then I wasn't able to do that and then I gave up on trying to trade the news. You know there are so many other trading ways and when to trade the use of the news has nothing to do with the use of the time frame, I know for sure on how to trade the market with the use of the technical pattern, using the higher time frame and then the support and resistance movement in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    News time start our trade and increase a lot of profit from it could not simple of everyone. You have need good learning about news and understand its recent and forecast level well after getting a lot of knowledge these all thing well you can make strong and profitable news strategy with pending order toward success on this business. Pending order option are safe and protect our account increase loss from stock market. But require it our strategy are moving to right market movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Sir, i think one of the reason you are losing so much money while trading the news is because you are depending only on the use of the technical chart to trade the news.That certainly is never the best way to trade news in the forex market . News trading has to be done in two good ways and that is depending on the fundamental to make your analysis, understanding what the experts are saying about the news and watching and analyzing the calendar very well before coming to the chart. As a matter of fact, the chart is the last ting to consider while planning to trade the news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Everyone wants a piece of the cake that news brings, have you thought about what kind of damage this news will do if perhaps you are on the wrong side, this consequences will not leave you did a long time if you ignore it. News is too powerful to be playing around with, your strategy has no guarantee of working out because news can take a completely different shape from the last time you traded It, be careful with this kind of volatility in the charts.

Not allowed!

Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast