How to trade in News time?
Page 1 of 220 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Question How to trade in News time?

    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Ok listen to me now, mate as far I know technical analysis is one of the best trading analysis in forex and why you are only talking about the news trading, when there is no news then technical analysis would give you better advantage to earn in forex and I don't think that all the time market would neglect the technical analysis, if you will follow the major technical points correctly in chart then you would never be in loss, you can earn consistent money with the use of technical analysis in forex. Just focus on the management then technical analysis will help you to earn money in forex.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Ok listen to me now, mate as far I know technical analysis is one of the best trading analysis in forex and why you are only talking about the news trading, when there is no news then technical analysis would give you better advantage to earn in forex and I don't think that all the time market would neglect the technical analysis, if you will follow the major technical points correctly in chart then you would never be in loss, you can earn consistent money with the use of technical analysis in forex. Just focus on the management then technical analysis will help you to earn money in forex.
    Even when there is news, if we should be able to follow the technical news, we will be able to make good amount of money from forex. I have took the news couple of times and I have got to know that the news is something we have to avoid if there is no technical reason to take a trade, in recap, we need to take trades for some good reasons.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Even when there is news, if we should be able to follow the technical news, we will be able to make good amount of money from forex. I have took the news couple of times and I have got to know that the news is something we have to avoid if there is no technical reason to take a trade, in recap, we need to take trades for some good reasons.
    There are many ways for traders to trade in the market, they can trade the news only, they can trade the chart only, they might wnat to trade both the news and the chart together at the same time, this is not a bad way to do the trading of forex, and they will get to make money through that way when they know what they are doing.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,297
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    There is not any specific strategy that you should use in the time of news because there are many types of news for example the FOMC meeting minutes can make the market really volatile.And you will not be given the time to sort out where the market is going and if you are a newbie then it is very likely that you will lose all of your capital therefore the best thing for a newbie is that he should avoid trading in the market when the market is going to be volatile and for the professional traders it is good that they make trading according to the plan.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    There is not any specific strategy that you should use in the time of news because there are many types of news for example the FOMC meeting minutes can make the market really volatile.And you will not be given the time to sort out where the market is going and if you are a newbie then it is very likely that you will lose all of your capital therefore the best thing for a newbie is that he should avoid trading in the market when the market is going to be volatile and for the professional traders it is good that they make trading according to the plan.
    I also believe there are no specific strategy in this business too that we need to learn and use. But there are many events that will change the outlook from the market and one of that is just what you are saying. FOMC will usually be something that might even decide the trend over the dollar for quite the time.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Even when there is news, if we should be able to follow the technical news, we will be able to make good amount of money from forex. I have took the news couple of times and I have got to know that the news is something we have to avoid if there is no technical reason to take a trade, in recap, we need to take trades for some good reasons.
    Sorry dear, I cannot understand technical news. What do you mean by the technical news? I see some time news become good for currency, but the market doesn't support the currency. if you explain this with uploading image then it ll be very good for me.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Sorry dear, I cannot understand technical news. What do you mean by the technical news? I see some time news become good for currency, but the market doesn't support the currency. if you explain this with uploading image then it ll be very good for me.
    I think it is just the move about the market technically when the news is on going. That said, i think most of the time news will move differently as the technical stated too. We need to know that such a thing might be hardly possible and we need to know about the right direction from the news themselves, not pattern created from news trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think it is just the move about the market technically when the news is on going. That said, i think most of the time news will move differently as the technical stated too. We need to know that such a thing might be hardly possible and we need to know about the right direction from the news themselves, not pattern created from news trading.
    Technicals and fundamentals both got their own importance but many traders just do not know how to trade with the news. If we do not understand how to trade with the news then we do not need to force ourselves to trade with them since if we do something that we can't do then nothing will happen from there too.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,289
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Ok listen to me now, mate as far I know technical analysis is one of the best trading analysis in forex and why you are only talking about the news trading, when there is no news then technical analysis would give you better advantage to earn in forex and I don't think that all the time market would neglect the technical analysis, if you will follow the major technical points correctly in chart then you would never be in loss, you can earn consistent money with the use of technical analysis in forex. Just focus on the management then technical analysis will help you to earn money in forex.

    this is a part of trade so if you focus on fundamental and u know that which news is very effective on your trade then you can do that but this is not a common thing you have to understand 1st and technical trading is no value like this cause every movement in this behind news(fundamental)so focus on this and you can get a good profit ...

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 220 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •