How I Scalp News
Page 1 of 189 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Scalp News

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

How I Scalp News

Scalping is a little bit risky but to profiting is so rewarding.
    Basically here's my very simple method how I scalp the news:

first: I look for high importance news release expected to trigger high volatility in the market.
    second: I choose a currency pair which is expected to be affected most
    third: 15 minutes before the release I place 2 pending orders:
    step1: buy stop order 20 pips above and below the currency price
    step2: I place take profit greater than 30 pips from my entry price
    fourth: I wait the show

Enjoy trading!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    untitled.jpg

working on nuancing practice of strategy above as shown of 150 returns with the pips closed with the order.
    those leaves of chance as trader to work of decision on managing with the deeper on appreciation concerning focus of the arrange with the analytics and preparation on ordering new positions.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 07-01-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This trading strategy is similar to the one I have developed myself, but my pending order is not 20 pips, mine is 10pips on the both sides. Also, in my own , I put stop loss as well in my order, so that if the market can not go to a direction but has been hit, it would then be cut off by the stop loss. There are times the both order would be met, and the one would close out for the other, or the both would lose because of volatility. It is working mostly on GBPUSD news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cashsecret View Post

first: I look for high importance news release expected to trigger high volatility in the market.

Enjoy trading!
    Side effect in trading the news, you will get both your pending order sell and pending order buy will get trapped because both opposite order is triggered by the market. You may have your own scenario in your mind and in your head. But you can even face the coolness of the market scenario.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Side effect in trading the news, you will get both your pending order sell and pending order buy will get trapped because both opposite order is triggered by the market. You may have your own scenario in your mind and in your head. But you can even face the coolness of the market scenario.
    This was the issue I had with the news trading, but when the trader plans it very well, it would not be hitting the both pending orders all the time. If you want to plan the pending system on the news, I would suggest to trade GBPUSD trading during the news of GBP only, this would give you a better results with the pending systems of trading news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes those as to work of the better on moderating news and event on releasing regulation from the official partners of the finance industry business to gives of chance on referring order to place with the trading on capturing movesment to close of good target returns.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cashsecret View Post

Enjoy trading!
    [lang=id]it was a similar system with mine , set the pending order as a trap under and above the market price, but need to pay attention with high volatile when the news give big impact, because both of them will touched and become hedging positions,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This was the issue I had with the news trading, but when the trader plans it very well, it would not be hitting the both pending orders all the time. If you want to plan the pending system on the news, I would suggest to trade GBPUSD trading during the news of GBP only, this would give you a better results with the pending systems of trading news.
    But it is not easy to get the both order is not being hitten by market if the market contains more volatility and more spike in forex trading. Pending order always give the trader chance to get floating spread. In news release the spread can floating with much spread, It is very dangerous if trader use the big lot in forex trading news. Especially for newbie trader
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    set the pending order as a trap under and above the market price, but need to pay attention with high volatile when the news give big impact, because both of them will touched and become hedging positions,
    You may get your trading order will being hitten both and your order will open both and you will get the hedging position in your order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    But it is not easy to get the both order is not being hitten by market if the market contains more volatility and more spike in forex trading. Pending order always give the trader chance to get floating spread. In news release the spread can floating with much spread, It is very dangerous if trader use the big lot in forex trading news. Especially for newbie trader.
    Sir, you are correct, but I is not all the time the market behaves that way, even if the market has high volatility, the direction might still be definitive. This means that the market would only move to a certain direction with full power, and that is even good for the strategy. But in the case the market hit the both side, it would hedge itself, and you will find a better place to close one for the other. And to avoid the repeated hit of both sides, you need to stick to GBPUSD.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, you are correct, but I is not all the time the market behaves that way, even if the market has high volatility, the direction might still be definitive. This means that the market would only move to a certain direction with full power, and that is even good for the strategy. But in the case the market hit the both side, it would hedge itself, and you will find a better place to close one for the other. And to avoid the repeated hit of both sides, you need to stick to GBPUSD.
    the market will not be doing the same thing all the time. the market is not fixed and it will not remain like that. news should be careful of too, it is not what i believe in and it will make a fearful trading workings with traders. news has full power, and it is a deceiver of traders too.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 189 123451151101 ... LastLast