How to trade in News time? - Page 92
Page 92 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Lyon, if you want to trade on trend that is perfect and you also do not need of some news trading also, because news trading mostly we use when we go for short term trading on scalping, actually scalping is short term and before news announcement we just place order and in few seconds we get pips
    Technical traders can earn quite well with trends and even breakouts, but coming to news we have to be careful and do it only when we know about fundamentals. Not only news but all the trading should be done with caution because no time the trading can be without risks. Further news cannot be traded on technical analysis and such traders should know when news are being released and avoid trading at that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The news usually obey the technical analysis that we have made, I have seen a forex trader that does not factor the news into his analysis, so whether there is a high impact news or not does not bother him, I think it is because he uses a trading strategy that essentially depends in pending orders and because of this he can set his orders and leave regardless of whether there will be a news or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Technical traders can earn quite well with trends and even breakouts, but coming to news we have to be careful and do it only when we know about fundamentals. Not only news but all the trading should be done with caution because no time the trading can be without risks. Further news cannot be traded on technical analysis and such traders should know when news are being released and avoid trading at that time.
    That is why i prefer to be trading with technical analysis, it is not a wise idea to trade with news. I have noticed that my news earnings is not up to 20% again, while my technical analysis can still give me 70% earning, this is better for me. It might not be every time that the market will yield for me when i trade with technical analysis, but i will not lose when i use good risk to reward ratio to trade it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Technical analysis offers a more fruitful way to trade this market than the news, we might think that earning from the news is faster and easier but we also don't recognize the fact that our account can go into oblivion from this type of environment, we should also realize that all that glitters is not gold, the news might offer good trading opportunities to even double our accounts but there is always a word of caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    ajagbeolegba, earning comes from our analysis but loss mostly comes because of our bad management, sometime we can lose because of bad analysis but mostly we lose because of own bad management and wash of account just happen because of this, we should avoid it and try to trade with some management to avoid all loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with news time will be the fastest way for trading and making of money because the effect of the news come quickly if the news is strong enough to move the market, the trader that knows how to trade with news will be able to make good money quickly and will be able to make consistent profits and double his account fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with news time will be the fastest way for trading and making of money because the effect of the news come quickly if the news is strong enough to move the market, the trader that knows how to trade with news will be able to make good money quickly and will be able to make consistent profits and double his account fast.
    I have no doubt that it does makes trader money but at the same time the trader should know that it can also make you loss all the money in a bit as well. News is so much volatile, it ain't recommended for the traders who ain't deep in so much trading economic knowledge and learning. That is why I will always avoid news, because I don't have what it takes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    A trader that really have the experience of this business will find him herself doing well in news time trading, there a lot of traders that really gamble in news market due to the fact that there is no good experience to guide us in the market. Traders that have the sense of greediness in this business always comes out blaming the market for his or her huge loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    The best way to trade the news is to make use of the pending order where by you can set two different trades in the opposite direction of the market a little before the news release giving each of them at east an interval of 30 pips so that the market will not be able to strike the two at the same time. Once one of the two trades is triggered, then you have to quickly remove the other order so that you can attend to the one that has been triggered.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    News trading is the worst trading i think because many time my account become blown and i knew from many people who are most experienced and skilled man. Some time i take part in news trading when i predict news output maximum very small lot i select for trading. When three more high impact news release at a time market getting most busy and volatile so that time we should keep away us from any dealings in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 92 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast