How to trade in News time? - Page 5
Page 5 of 224 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Question How to trade in News time?

    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    internet enterpreneur
    Posts
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    a lot of traders wait for a news release to come out before entering a position, since there are many people looking for this release, then one need to be wary of how you enter a position during this time because if you are wrong, you lost a lot pips, so coming to that , there are two ways of trading the new, directional bias and non direction. with the directional bias you got an impression of what the new release will be based on the past figures and then place a trade in waiting for the news to come. the non directional , you place on the both directional and wait for the news to take action of which direction to go

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Not many traders will trully possess the knowledge but even so, they should not try to avoid news trading. They will requite it again and again in the future and it will be better for them to learn about it at the early stage. If they skip this part, then they might be troubled in the near future too.
    As far as I know news trading need not be avoided because if proper care is taken and analysis done it can give us good profits. one of the finest ways to get news and analytical help for news is the Roboforex website itself. On the website events and news and such things are discussed by the team of experts. Tune there and you would be able to not only know the news and events but also would know the expected impact of it on the market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    in news hours you should know about the latest news, actually with these you can understand what will be effect, and can understand its voltality and next movement also, so always keep update with news and i think it is best way, in news time it can be little risky but can earn also because market move fastly

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    internet enterpreneur
    Posts
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    you can still a news successfully even if you do not know any data on the previous release. all you just need to know is that it is an important news that can have great effect on the market. 20 mins before the news release. draw a rectangle from 20 mins away down to the nearest news release time. set a waiting position on the two sides of this rectangle. then just wait for the news to react . when the news react and it triggers one of the 2 waiting position. close the other one and then monitor the one on ground.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    you can still a news successfully even if you do not know any data on the previous release. all you just need to know is that it is an important news that can have great effect on the market. 20 mins before the news release. draw a rectangle from 20 mins away down to the nearest news release time. set a waiting position on the two sides of this rectangle. then just wait for the news to react . when the news react and it triggers one of the 2 waiting position. close the other one and then monitor the one on ground.
    No, that might not work all of the time. If you want to trade like that then you just need to be prepared to survive at least 50 trades like that first. Sometimes the market might only move in a trend for a certain ammount of time only and stucked at there. This is what we need to see and we will need to think properly about what we will gonna do next after from that point.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    No, that might not work all of the time. If you want to trade like that then you just need to be prepared to survive at least 50 trades like that first. Sometimes the market might only move in a trend for a certain ammount of time only and stucked at there. This is what we need to see and we will need to think properly about what we will gonna do next after from that point.
    If you want to prepare for a lot of trades then it is fine but as for me, i will use the pips as the risk management. Most of the time i trade with 500 pips risk management but for now i've increased it to around 6500 pips risk management. All traders have their own way to calculate and manage their own risk and this is my own version in here.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    This is good to look upon that sir, I think this is a very good management planning here where you are using 6500 pips risk management for your trades, so what kind of risk you are taking for per trade in your trading stratety exactly? That will clear more about the risk management size here or just clear that how much risk on per trade you are taking according to the percentage?

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    469
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    The best thing is that stay away at the time of big news come in market because market is not follow any trend at that time. If we do trade then we can make huge profit or huge loss. If you still want trade on news then do its with tight stop loss and place you stop loss the previous high or low level is best for it but winning chances is so much less in that type of trades.

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    The best thing is that stay away at the time of big news come in market
    yes we should stay away but if profit chances are more then i think we can take some risk because when market move fast we can earn more then normal time, in normal time we need to wait for long time and in news time we can earn huge in short time, but this can be more risky then normal trade so if you can manage risk then try it

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we should stay away but if profit chances are more then i think we can take some risk because when market move fast we can earn more then normal time, in normal time we need to wait for long time and in news time we can earn huge in short time, but this can be more risky then normal trade so if you can manage risk then try it
    Traders should see whether they will have more chance to earn profit or not first because if they do not have the chance to make the profit then they have no need at all to make an investment. Doing something we can't win is just a waste of money and it is not something recommendable at all. Risk in here need to be reduced properly to a level we can trade with ease.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 224 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •