How to trade in News time? - Page 51
Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    During news time, I just do much to stay away from the market as I learned long ago, that it is more better to avoid some situation in the market that you don't understand than to go for it and then have it make you loss money. However, I have some simple idea on how to trade and mostly, never trade when the news is out. Don't try to scalp the news.
    That is what is called discipline and it will keep your account safe. The fact is that the traders that understands the market knows quite well when to stay off the market because trying to catch on every trading opportunity only makes us make more and more mistakes and loss further.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The news represents great profit opportunities for Forex traders. By news, we mean various economic data releases. Every major economy regularly publishes statistics like GDP, inflation, unemployment rate, etc. If you trade Forex during the times of these releases, you have a chance to make a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    My dear, the truth of the matter is that most time nothing seems to work with the news both the technical and the fundamental analysis. The market reaction during a high impact news like the NFP can not be predicted easily and the best we can do in such time is either to trade with a lot size that will have no serious impact on our trading capital should the trade go against us or we abstain from the market completely. The volatility of news trading can not be predicted most of the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE OF GOD View Post
    My dear, the truth of the matter is that most time nothing seems to work with the news both the technical and the fundamental analysis. The market reaction during a high impact news like the NFP can not be predicted easily and the best we can do in such time is either to trade with a lot size that will have no serious impact on our trading capital should the trade go against us or we abstain from the market completely. The volatility of news trading can not be predicted most of the time.
    No one can predict the news and market movement at news time. If we want earning from this business then we are avoid the news trading because if that time its more chances for traders to lose their all earning in this business. We are must need to trade with normal market then our success chances are more and only those traders are get success in this business who are trade with normal market movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    No one can predict the news and market movement at news time. If we want earning from this business then we are avoid the news trading because if that time its more chances for traders to lose their all earning in this business. We are must need to trade with normal market then our success chances are more and only those traders are get success in this business who are trade with normal market movement.
    I do believe that somehow there are the ones that knows how to trade during the news time. But then I don't like trading the news time because it is no more profitable for me, I think things has changed in the market. And one good thing that can keep us successful is that we know our strength and then focus on it because that is how we can make money from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 17
    a lot of news that has a very high impact on the market, even in a single trading I never see a margin call because late stop loss, now I avoid trading a few hours before and after news release, only a good trader then you can easily trade on news. so we should try trading when news on demo account in order to gain experience and can be a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    News time trading is very risky and dangerous for traders because at that time we are not know that how this market is behave after news released. Now these days this market is move very badly because any type news are comes its goes first down then goes up and then again goes to that point where the news are comes. In this way market is move flat and only hunt the peoples stop loss point which is really bad thing fro traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    News time we are need to use the short time frames and place the pending orders above and below the market price. We are need to place these pending orders before the 5 to 10 minutes of news time. In this way when the news are comes then we can easily make the high profit from this market easily. I always like to trade at news time because that is the best way of earn high profit within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Trading in the news time is not something I have done. The market is always volatile at that point and it has made me not be able to have such confidence to take trades on it, because I have always wanted to trade when the market will be suitable for me. Being from my experience I don't like repeating the mistakes that has made me losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    i don't know how to trade with news and my suggestion if we lack of knowledge about this more better we avoid this because it can be a disaster for us, until now i don't know or have a good knowledge about news time because which i see the actual data and direction of price sometimes it does not match.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast