How to trade in News time? - Page 4
Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't trade the news either so I don't know how to trade it and also I know that trading the news is risky one and if you are not careful on how you trade the news then you will loss your money. Trading forex is a risky business and to make money from it, the trader have got to learn on how the market works and that way one can earn from the market.
    News trading is risky and none can deny that. So a person not experienced should not trade news, but still he needs to be stay abreast with important news and events. Good traders can earn a huge amount of profit because they have good strategy,money management etc. We should also control our greed and emotions if ever we want to trade the news.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    A huge amount of pips can be earned on news within a small time of period, so that's why its so much interesting to do trade on news but this is true that everyone don't have a good understanding of news trading method but our regular trading experience with those events can help us to earn with the news trading. I am still learning about it but don't have much success with news trading yet in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes dear I am agree with you that there is a chance of earning huge amount of pips but understanding news would not be that much easier at all, actually we don't have a proper analysis to judge the patterns of news and we can only do trade with some idea of the movement during news, I still believe that technical approach would be better than the fundamental trading so I use technical analysis mostly in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    News are kind of times when the market could indeed become volatile depending on which kind of impact it carries. When there is high impact news, the market becomes more volatile and you could as well look to trade by taking the risk. It can really favour you to give you profits or it could make a trader face a very large loss due to the wrong decision.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    News are kind of times when the market could indeed become volatile depending on which kind of impact it carries. When there is high impact news, the market becomes more volatile and you could as well look to trade by taking the risk. It can really favour you to give you profits or it could make a trader face a very large loss due to the wrong decision.
    That is true and if we do not possess any knowledge behind that news trading then we just need to avoid them. If we can trade with the news and earn then that is the best one possible but if we can't do it then we just need to find some other way to trade first. Trading news will make us regret it if we take a wrong step even just once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    trading in news time could be categorised into two:
    Directional bias
    Non directional bias

Directional bais means you have the upfront of what the direction the news will have on the market, may be you have already check the recent release of the purported news and you are sure of how it will affect the market, then you place a trade towards the direction.
    Non directional bias means you do not know how the news will affect the market , then you place a trade on the two sides that if it goes this way you will be there and if it goes the other way , you will be there

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    That is true and if we do not possess any knowledge behind that news trading then we just need to avoid them. If we can trade with the news and earn then that is the best one possible but if we can't do it then we just need to find some other way to trade first. Trading news will make us regret it if we take a wrong step even just once.
    Even when we have knowledge, trading and earning with news remains a tough task and without knowledge news trading is actually dreadful. lot of experience is actually needed to handle the uncertainty that can arise during the news release and afterwords. In trading always be flexible and not rigid to stick to a particular method even if it is not working well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Even when we have knowledge, trading and earning with news remains a tough task and without knowledge news trading is actually dreadful. lot of experience is actually needed to handle the uncertainty that can arise during the news release and afterwords. In trading always be flexible and not rigid to stick to a particular method even if it is not working well.
    When we did possess the knowledge, we just need to trade properly and try to avoid news trading if we do not understand them yet. Uncertainities in trading the news will arise if we do not understand the news properly, not to mention when something unknown happen in the news trading. That is why we need to be able to turn around anytime when trading news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    When we did possess the knowledge, we just need to trade properly and try to avoid news trading if we do not understand them yet. Uncertainities in trading the news will arise if we do not understand the news properly, not to mention when something unknown happen in the news trading. That is why we need to be able to turn around anytime when trading news.
    Not many traders will trully possess the knowledge but even so, they should not try to avoid news trading. They will requite it again and again in the future and it will be better for them to learn about it at the early stage. If they skip this part, then they might be troubled in the near future too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Not many traders will trully possess the knowledge but even so, they should not try to avoid news trading. They will requite it again and again in the future and it will be better for them to learn about it at the early stage. If they skip this part, then they might be troubled in the near future too.
    [lang=ms]What mostly profesional traders they not trade dueing news i think.they will stop trade 1 or 2 hour before news because they want reduce the risk.if they trade just only using another account which mean account willing to loss if anything happen during news.they not trade using main account because that account very straight with discipline[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast