How to trade in News time? - Page 3
Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't really like the ideal of traders trading the news, because I personally do see it as a wrong way of trading, I mean, why trading the news when the news is uncertain, and there is more certain way of trading the market, you could do that with the demo trading account and try to learn the price action trading method knowing how to make use of the support and resistance levels.
    I think that all traders need to trade news too and even if they can't do it, they need to learn about them deeper and slowly first. Trading news is always great but the risk from doing that would be high if we are not good at doing it. If we wish to trade the news then we need to pick up a good timing first and try our best to reduce the risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Sorry but I am not agree with this, I think technical anaysis is enough to earn and we have to just work with a good discipline after that here, for me its not necessary to jump into the market only just for the news trading because I don't know exactly how we can make the right trading analysis during news, most of my friends are using pending order's and I don't think that its any kind of trading analysis at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Sorry but I am not agree with this, I think technical anaysis is enough to earn and we have to just work with a good discipline after that here, for me its not necessary to jump into the market only just for the news trading because I don't know exactly how we can make the right trading analysis during news, most of my friends are using pending order's and I don't think that its any kind of trading analysis at all.
    If that is enough then i believe you are not someone to start posting in here already and you will not need to waste anytime in here but just keep trading on your own. It is because it is not good enough and you can't success with that alone that you are coming to this forum and you will find this is very hard to be executed. We need to know the right news and analyze them properly, technical is not enough.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    it is okay, both of technical analysis and fundamental analysis are good methods for trading and profitable if traders really understand them and mastered with well, so you only need to dig it deeply till really know your own potential with it and also develop it, for my experiences, i need to see some aspects that always give the impact or effects to the market, and then why i am combining them to complete both of them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    it is okay, both of technical analysis and fundamental analysis are good methods for trading and profitable if traders really understand them and mastered with well, so you only need to dig it deeply till really know your own potential with it and also develop it, for my experiences, i need to see some aspects that always give the impact or effects to the market, and then why i am combining them to complete both of them
    Technical alone will not make any use at all and it will not be good too to trade only with technicals. It will be good if we did understand the market further and we will know whether they are needed in here or not. Dig things deeply will be important too and we need to know that we should not keep sharpening our potentials only in here but other things too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't like trading the news so I don't give it more of my time because I prefer trading and moving along with what I can see on the chart and what I have learned. But trading the news is more like trading what someone else said about the market. Furthermore if I am to enter a trade then I will end it based on my trading analysis and also candle stick patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes in news hours technical analysis can be wrong, because when news release so market can move unexpectedly but on chart we make analysis in normal condition, in normal movement, so after news market move little different so it can make wrong technical analysis, we all should use both but always keep an eye on latest news and events which have effect on market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes in news hours technical analysis can be wrong, because when news release so market can move unexpectedly but on chart we make analysis in normal condition, in normal movement, so after news market move little different so it can make wrong technical analysis, we all should use both but always keep an eye on latest news and events which have effect on market
    Trading news will release something unexpected sometimes but they might be good most of the times as long you can predict them. So this will depend on each trader's analytical skill first because not all trader can analyze and produce the same result. If you can analyze properly, this should become a good income source later too. But keeping an eye in every events might not be easy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    You have asked an excellent question here. Since during big news events, market moves like hell; traders often believe that a huge opportunities has been missed. They actually should not think like this. In fact, they should keep eyeing on the big move and trade when market has had some correction.

Now let me tell you why we should not try to catch the move during the news hour. It is often gets extremely difficult to guess which way it might head to, spread goes higher, tough to determine the levels of TP and SL as well.

Imagine you are a fisherman. Is there any point going for a fishing when there is a storm alert. Rather if you are alive, you will get a lot of opportunities round the corner. Same goes with the Forex market. It is not going anywhere. Be alive with it, you will surely catch a lot of good and calculated move.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I don't trade the news either so I don't know how to trade it and also I know that trading the news is risky one and if you are not careful on how you trade the news then you will loss your money. Trading forex is a risky business and to make money from it, the trader have got to learn on how the market works and that way one can earn from the market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast