How to trade in News time? - Page 2
Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2034

Thread: How to trade in News time?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Promo (¢)
    245
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Question How to trade in News time?

    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,963
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    to trade news its absolutely important you know how to trade the market with a very fast internet its a good issue that we as traders are able to know how to run the market, we need to understand how traders are able to put trades, always trade after news have come out, and know what to expect its the best thing we need to run for

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,335
    Promo (¢)
    5,400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    in my opinion that the best method for trading with news is pending orders and so the trader can set pending orders in both direction up and down and so when the price touch one order it will activate it and the other order can be cancelled and so this will decrease the risk and make trading is good and more profitable and less stressful and risky.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,293
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    trading with the news, first we need to know what news that will give the impact to the market, we can follow calendar economic that is offered by some websites or also at roboforex itself, and make decision to set the position before the news is released,
    and for me, i usually make a trap with pending below and above the price with buy stop and sell stop,

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,649
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    trading with the news, first we need to know what news that will give the impact to the market, we can follow calendar economic that is offered by some websites or also at roboforex itself, and make decision to set the position before the news is released,
    and for me, i usually make a trap with pending below and above the price with buy stop and sell stop,
    I know that news trading is a hard way to trade the market, and the forex is more volatile during this time, and traders will need to have the resource that will help them to make good decision during the news time. And the news of the calender is a good one, very detailed, definitive and can help the trader at the best when read well.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,446
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I know that news trading is a hard way to trade the market, and the forex is more volatile during this time, and traders will need to have the resource that will help them to make good decision during the news time. And the news of the calender is a good one, very detailed, definitive and can help the trader at the best when read well.
    it is very hard and almost impossible for one to keep consistent profits with the news when trading it, it is more better that one has got to learn the technical way of trading, it is far more better and a consistent profitable way of trading, which one has got to learn and understand more better than the trading method of fundamental approach.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,293
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I know that news trading is a hard way to trade the market, and the forex is more volatile during this time, and traders will need to have the resource that will help them to make good decision during the news time. And the news of the calender is a good one, very detailed, definitive and can help the trader at the best when read well.
    yes, good to follow economic calendar but traders need to have the skill for it, they need to know for the news characteristic then they can predict for how big the impact in the market later, that is very important for them before think to put the position in the market, then the target can achieved

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,968
    Promo (¢)
    5,805
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    yes, good to follow economic calendar but traders need to have the skill for it, they need to know for the news characteristic then they can predict for how big the impact in the market later, that is very important for them before think to put the position in the market, then the target can achieved
    I think that it is important to follow the economic calender indeed but we will require a large ammount of experience first. If we know about the news characteristics then we will naturally got a chance of success in here but predicting the impact in the market will not be easy at all. We need to reduce risks as much as possible and think about what we can get after predicting them.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    I think that it is important to follow the economic calender indeed but we will require a large ammount of experience first. If we know about the news characteristics then we will naturally got a chance of success in here but predicting the impact in the market will not be easy at all. We need to reduce risks as much as possible and think about what we can get after predicting them.
    Yes buddy as you have said we need large amount of experience and skill to make money with news and if we don't have that then its better to stick with technical analysis in forex. I am still learning in forex and I don't have a good experience of news trading yet mean I don't do any kind of planning to earn from the news in quick minutes. But news trading could be so much profitable for short term trader's if they have a good understanding to earn from it.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes buddy as you have said we need large amount of experience and skill to make money with news and if we don't have that then its better to stick with technical analysis in forex. I am still learning in forex and I don't have a good experience of news trading yet mean I don't do any kind of planning to earn from the news in quick minutes. But news trading could be so much profitable for short term trader's if they have a good understanding to earn from it.
    Experience is a must in here and traders will need to always check their own skill to earn the best income as well. Sticking with technicals is good if we do not possess other way to earn but we will need to keep improving so that we have a lot of other weapon to be used. News trading certainly hard and it is not recommended for traders that can't trade it yet.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,446
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    I don't really like the ideal of traders trading the news, because I personally do see it as a wrong way of trading, I mean, why trading the news when the news is uncertain, and there is more certain way of trading the market, you could do that with the demo trading account and try to learn the price action trading method knowing how to make use of the support and resistance levels.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •