How to trade in News time? - Page 224
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,239 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I do not recommend anyone trading at the time of the news, especially novices, because it is very dangerous, as you know in the times of the news occur violent price movements, and price slips so fast that it can overcome the stop loss with hundreds of points in parts of second

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by younes View Post
    I do not recommend anyone trading at the time of the news, especially novices, because it is very dangerous, as you know in the times of the news occur violent price movements, and price slips so fast that it can overcome the stop loss with hundreds of points in parts of second
    Yes. It is the best advice for new traders. Nobody knows where market will move during the news as it is fundamental event. There can be big spikes and market can move any direction. Many traders lose money during the news and strategies with pending orders do not help to earn money because of possible big spikes both directions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    News is actually not simple, we cannot trade the news if we don't even understand what we are doing, hence we should ensure that we do every thing within our power to trade according to what we know about the news, there are different news that can be traded in the Forex market, but sometimes we enter at the wrong time and lose money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    To trade news we should be able to study the news figures and if we cannot do that then it is better never to try trading the news. Further it is a mistake to think about the charts at the news times and trade upon that. The work of analysis is very important for everyone and those who neglect it in any way have to suffer lot of losses, with analysis we also should use the stop loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    To trade news we should be able to study the news figures and if we cannot do that then it is better never to try trading the news. Further it is a mistake to think about the charts at the news times and trade upon that. The work of analysis is very important for everyone and those who neglect it in any way have to suffer lot of losses, with analysis we also should use the stop loss.
    Use demo account to safely practice with any news we want to know about its characteristic. after making several conclusions with the news we've been practicing before, we can see how's news is suitable to trade or not. i can see how news gives me half accuracy to trade so i choose not to bother with it and focus with my technical strategies instead.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    If you able to do this it will bring you a good profit but for me i preger to avoid trading in news time because when news comes the price is unpredictable and easy for us to losing our money here and i think need a good knowledge and experience if you want to trade in news time and which i knew to do trading in news time most of traders use pending order to make a trap in near support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The news is the best to trade , we easily earn a lots of money when we use the news time in the trading . the trading with the best strategy gives a lots of money from the forex . The best method of the trading is the use of good investment in the trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    There is no particular fixed method of trading during the news because the unpredictability increases at such period, I know that it seems easy to trade news, but what we should also be aware about is that the risks we could face becomes higher as well, news trading make you more money and also gives the possibility of higher losses based on the analysis and money management strategies. We cannot expect so much profit without some losses from trading news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    There is no particular fixed method of trading during the news because the unpredictability increases at such period, I know that it seems easy to trade news, but what we should also be aware about is that the risks we could face becomes higher as well, news trading make you more money and also gives the possibility of higher losses based on the analysis and money management strategies. We cannot expect so much profit without some losses from trading news.
    i have one and honestly can trade properly with some news in market. although i'm trading with news, i don't take every news in market to trade because i'm pretty selective to choose only a good rewarding news which has stable movement after it shows the result and most of the time, that news always related to interest rate of any major banks.

Not allowed!

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224