How to trade in News time? - Page 222
Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    It would be a mistake the the technical indicators or chart patterns we use to trade trend can also suffice for trading the news. To trade the news we need to be equipped with the knowledge to study the fundamentals and the news figures, otherwise there is no meaning in unnecessarily stressing ourselves by trading news. We should stress on use of stop loss for news time can be very uncertain and unpredictable.
    I agree with you at that point . When there is a time of some big fundamental news technical indicators would not work during such a big move during news time market does not move technically but it moves according to fundamental news and data.A trader must have a proper knowledge of fundamental analysis in order to earn during news time. if a trader have been working with technical news then it is better for him to to avoid trading during big fundamental events or we can trade in low risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Trading the news in forex field is a thing of controversy, i do not support it at all. To trade the forex news does not apply to a specific way of trading, and forex traders are subjected to much losses in that method of trading. To trade carefully is illogical with the news trading, that is why forex traders will always not make it if they trade the forex news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    if you want to trade in news time so i think use pending order and make a trap set it in near support and resistance and do not set target for a big because when news release price is unpredictable. i am not suit for this even though for the first time i love trading with news but now i don't like it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    we should need to be aware that doing trade on news time is full of these can we must have need to be aware that doing trade with high risk and become the cause of our stop out.there are a lot of traders who are thinking they can become successful to follow the market fundamental news. but, they are thinking always goes against them and they lost money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think that this is the best thread of the trading , i cannot like to use that method that my happen the chance of loss. trading with the news time is the best way to earn a lot of money . the forex trading is the best strategy for earning money . we use the news in our trading and follow to get different ideas .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is good to trade with proper strategy on the time of news it is really best and most useful for all the trader , pending order are the best option for building our trade strategies and we get easily followed it , without a proper plan on news we never be good at following it and make good amount of money in market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    News time is one of the good times to trade with because the profits will be good and quick and not need for long time to make money, the news time can let the trader to make money in just few minutes or seconds and so the trader will satisfy with the results quickly and will repeat the same trading with news to make more money with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The news is the best way to get different ideas of the trading we easily earn huge amount from the forex trading system . i like to trade by using the news , the news are very helpful to see the best condition of the market . we use the money management and earn a lots from the trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Trading the news is risky if can not do fundamental analysis and use only technical trading. There can be spikes both directions and the forex market will find its direction after some time. It is better to wait and look for real market direction and traders will be able to follow the new market direction and profit. Bu it is better to avoid trading during the news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I know the news and then I know it could move the market, but I don't try to take trades on it. I understand much better about the fact that if you want to trade the news, then take the little time frame as it could make the market move so much faster. But my concept of trading isn't with the news trading, it is much of trading with what I see on the chart.

Not allowed!

Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224 LastLast