How to trade in News time? - Page 196
Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2216

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Doing trade on news time is very excited and also full of risk.😊 a trader should have need to be aware about the risk of loss on news time.
    In my 3 years of trading experience I want to say that without having a fixed spread account do not open any trade before the news, to do safe trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    From what I have learned, the thing to be done in the market in news timing is to open trades with guessing. There is no way to be sure about the analysis made when trying to trade the news. Experience has made me know that the news trading method doesn't give you the good entry, since I learned that. I have been able to know much better how to handle the market and make trades in line with the use of the technical trading methods.
    other than that, trading with release news is very dangerous, because most traders just guess it is not based on technical analysis that they have to enter the market when there is a release news. Even though the price movements after the news can be very volatile with a large price range, if we arrive at the wrong thing it can cause considerable losses of course

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Doing trade on news time is very excited and also full of risk. a trader should have need to be aware about the risk of loss on news time.
    In my 3 years of trading experience I want to say that without having a fixed spread account do not open any trade before the news, to do safe trading.
    fundamental analysis are very helpful to give you success in news trading because it can effect the market economically the market so it is compulsory to be know which factors effects the market while we following the news trading and also try to be follow some technical tools that can manage your trade and secure it from any margin call to survive in the market for a long time period with a lot earnings.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Doing trade on news time is very excited and also full of risk. a trader should have need to be aware about the risk of loss on news time.
    During the news time most of time are very excited to start our trade but he could not ideas news time trading are one of hard and dangerous trading method on this business. Pending order option are good option for trader to getting success on news time but good planning and became patience on news time are very important for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    During the news time most of time are very excited to start our trade but he could not ideas news time trading are one of hard and dangerous trading method on this business. Pending order option are good option for trader to getting success on news time but good planning and became patience on news time are very important for trader.
    If a trader have little experience and observation about price movement on news so we much clear about the way price is moving on news so there is not any chances of losses or uncertain movement we have to prepare ourself in advance by watch previous all data release and market reaction so that will help trade to take the right option in work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Doing trade on news time is very excited and also full of risk.������ a trader should have need to be aware about the risk of loss on news time.
    Right bro, fix spread account our powerful and simple news strategy are secure from big loss because when we can start our trade on news time then we have need good understanding about news data well and enter the market with low risk and high volume with good learning and planning then you can make strong and successful news strategy for trading toward success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Its better for traders to avoid trade at news time because news are not help us to earn money. Traders can make money if they are trade with normal market but when they are take big risk and use news for trading then mostly time traders are lose their money. That is reason its better to avoid this type of trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    You should not even learn how to trade forex with the knowledge of the news, you will have too many hiccups because you want more money over a short time, news is what usually activates the need for the trader to believe that earning from the forex market is easy, this happens especially when they earn money from the first few news they trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    News time trading is very profitable but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.So many traders avoid to trade at news time because during news time market does not follow any trend and trend is most important thing for trader.I use the technical analysis for trading the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Its better for traders to avoid trade at news time because news are not help us to earn money. Traders can make money if they are trade with normal market but when they are take big risk and use news for trading then mostly time traders are lose their money. That is reason its better to avoid this type of trading in forex.
    Sometime news help the trader to earn money and sometime not but to everyday getting success on news time in market you have need to understand news data well and understand its fake and real movement direction well if we can getting good knowledge about these all thing well then enter the market during the news time are very simple for him and he can make everyday good profit on it.

Not allowed!

Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast