How to trade in News time? - Page 195
Page 195 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2211

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    It is difficult to say how to trade during the news time as market behaves differently each time news are released. Sometimes technical anlysis can help but sometimes technical analysis will not help and market will move the way it wants. But the best way is not to trade the news because it is very risky and wait for market to find direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    I don't trade the news, I know what the market is made up of, so therefore, I know that trading the news will cause me even more losses and all that. Therefore, I am even more eager about making use of the technical trading, the news will make the market move so much faster. On the other hand, you can see that a lot of traders has been losing their money to it, because they want to make fast money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    You have need to take a lot of experience and knowledge about news data well already and use pending order option to enter the market during the news time if one time we can enter on it then we can easily earn some pips good profit or loss from it. Pending order option always prove that helpful for getting success on news time and our strategy result are always positive on it at this time on stock market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Traders that are really wants to trade the news market should be ready to learn how they can trade the news market successfully, newbie traders should not just trade the news market in the sense that others traders are trading the news market, for you to succeed in the news trading time then you should think of learning how to do it perfectly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I don't just take the news trading method. But I know that there could be some traders that are trading with the news and they are doing good. But the news trading doesn't work for me. furthermore, the news time some times. I avoid taking any trades because that is the best way I see that I can be patient and be consistent with my trading method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    In news time, you might think that the news calendar is sufficient, whereas having it give you idea about the news release and all that, but then, one thing you don't know is that it is not sufficient, you will only trade based on assumption and trust me, there is more chances that you will loss your money. I don't trade with news time any more, it has to be what I see on the chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    During the news time getting success on forex market without pending order option are not simple matter for trader. Enter the market during the news time are very difficult for trader but if one time we can enter it then earn capital profit from stock market are very simple matter for trader. I have always trade on news time with help of pending order option because it safe my trading account or strong from loss and help us to earn good profit from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Trading when the news is very risky because a lot of high impact news makes big movements in minutes. So if we are interested in trading when the news has to wait a few minutes after the news is released whether the record is true and real or just a false reaction that is only temporary and prices return moving in the direction of the previous trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    From what I have learned, the thing to be done in the market in news timing is to open trades with guessing. There is no way to be sure about the analysis made when trying to trade the news. Experience has made me know that the news trading method doesn't give you the good entry, since I learned that. I have been able to know much better how to handle the market and make trades in line with the use of the technical trading methods.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You have need to everyday good learning and understanding about news release data well and understand its forecast level after manege these all thing well trader have some ideas for market real direction after release the news in market. So he can previously make winning news trading strategy plans and when he can start our trade on it then earn capital result.

Not allowed!

Page 195 of 222 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast