How to trade in News time? - Page 189
Page 189 of 222 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2211

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaarena View Post
    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

to trade at the time of the news that needs to be considered is the news calendar where it writes time, the type of news, the amount of impact news and also the country that releases the news which of course will impact on its currency and related to it.
    sometimes I ignore the news that gives a low impact. at the time of release news note the previous economic data, and you can analyze it.
    to analyze data, it's a good idea to learn about fundamental analysis. this can help you read price movements during the news release.
    if you want to enter the market during the release news you can try to enter during the first 5 minutes after the news release. if you are sure with the analysis you can immediately enter. but to avoid things that are uncomfortable, I usually do that, which is to enter in the 5th minute

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    The way you will become profitable in the market. You should get to learn and develop your trading skills. I do have the clue of what the news will do, but then, not that I take trades based on the news method because experience has made me understand so much things which needed to be done. Experience has made me know that, news trading isn't going to be that profitable for us if we don't have a strong idea of technical trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The news time is very dangerous to trader , we need to be very careful so as to protect our account, the market condition as at the time of the news may not respect the technical analysis and therefore we have to wait for the time after the news had been release and we use the result to make our trading decision with good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    My dear, if you fail in news trading before , it was not because trading the news is bad , but because you have not gather enough knowledge to trade the news in the right way.Now that you have known better, you may go back to learning how news is traded and try to be a part of news trading in the market . The truth is that there is plenty of quick money in news trading if you understood it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    There is one thing we have to know about the news time in the forex market, the time is notable for good price movement which may amuse trader to trade but we have to do this with caution because the of the high volatility of the market that may not support the set up trader have in the technical analysis, and may cause loss, therefore we have to better wait for the result of the news before trading and with a good money management and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    My dear, if you fail in news trading before , it was not because trading the news is bad , but because you have not gather enough knowledge to trade the news in the right way.Now that you have known better, you may go back to learning how news is traded and try to be a part of news trading in the market . The truth is that there is plenty of quick money in news trading if you understood it.
    You are right. There are plenty of money during the news and market moves well but trader should wait for news to be released and the real market direction to appear. In this case trader will be able to follow the market and earn good money. Placing orders before the news is not very good idea because trader do not know the market direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    trade by news its just like wow> but it is not as such easy you can become professional by analyzing the news trend because it will always guide you to great trading news trend shows the market up and down and alert us with updates.if we will wait for the right time with the patience while the good news to be release. it will gain us good profit. these discipline will raise us to great market trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The news is not my thing, as per my trading experience. I have been able to have witnessed the way the news can be traded and then I know what works and then what that does not work. Therefore, I avoid the news most of the time and then use the technical trading method, because that is the approach which I have been able to have seen on the market and then been able to have gotten good profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    During the news time to identify the market real direction and trend well does't simple matter for everyone which are working on this business. You have need to good learning about news and understand market forecast and recent release data well after it you should develop successful and profitable news strategy with pending order option for getting success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The possibility that you would make money from the news is very slim especially if you are not the patient traders who wait just when everything has become clear before you enter the market, the latest news might not be what you should trade, sometimes we have multiple news at a given time, how do you know which one is controlling price, that becomes a problem.

Not allowed!

Page 189 of 222 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast