How to trade in News time? - Page 188
Page 188 of 221 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2209

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    News trading could be very interesting and quite rewarding if it is done with the right mind of understanding and with the use of the right trading method. I have done quite a few of news trading and i have some good results, and i do have some few unfavorable results . I love to trade the news when i have been able to understand the news that is about to be released very well and i am very sure that i have a good idea of what the direction is likely to do. Sometimes i depend on the use of the pending order, and sometimes i use direct market execution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Nobody can say how to trade the news because every time trading the news is different. Of course, there is trading method with pending orders but it is not perfect and traders lose money very often. Trading the news is risky and it is better to stay away from trading the news as there can be a lot of negative surprises for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Nobody can say how to trade the news because every time trading the news is different. Of course, there is trading method with pending orders but it is not perfect and traders lose money very often. Trading the news is risky and it is better to stay away from trading the news as there can be a lot of negative surprises for traders.
    There is not any fixed way for success in this market for trade on news , we face so much risk most of time so a trader if handle the risk well we trade on news previous data and complete fundamental learning is too much important for trader for performance of our trade successfully and build our better and less risky plan .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Trading the news will be something tricky even for the experts. As i say about it, as long we are trading over the longer term then we are fine. But we need to throughly understand everything regarding the market and the short term implication of the market with it too. Traders that lacking on there might try to trade scalp with the volatility but loss instead.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The news time is the time when we do have high volatility in the market , it is the opportunity for traders to catch many pips,but trader must trade with caution, it is better that trader wait to see the result of the news before embarking on trading the news, some traders even do stay away from trading news as no one could predict the event.trading news should be with money management and with caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    News time trading is the best way for the traders which have grip on it because news time trade is the good option to fastly earn money but if we dont use it in the previous times and if never have any good managing skills then we will never get it the best for self so we need to get experience before use the risky methods for work .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    News time trading is the best way for the traders which have grip on it because news time trade is the good option to fastly earn money but if we dont use it in the previous times and if never have any good managing skills then we will never get it the best for self so we need to get experience before use the risky methods for work .
    News trading is good but not for all, for only those traders who can handle their news trading with good level of logic. During news traders should be very careful because news times are more risky times and the movement of prices can be complex. Focusing on technical analysis is still good but then we should not go for the news and try to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sometime news release in low volatile and sometime high volatile and understand these both news data well are very important for trader after it you should increase everyday some pips good profit from it. News trading strategy with pending order order option are best option for trader toward success on forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading in the time of Forex news requires that trader be careful to avoid being trapped by the market, the market use to be so volatile as at the time which could entice trader to be looking for pips, but it is better to wait and see the result of the news so as to make good trading decision for profitable trading giving trader joy eventually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    News time trading is carried out at the smaller time frames so less then the M15 is the best to release the news and at the higher time frames this process is not worked so only the small time frames are useful for this purpose and before using the news time trading style if we learn it properly and gain experience that will promote us into success .

Not allowed!

Page 188 of 221 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198 ... LastLast