How to trade in News time? - Page 186
Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question How to trade in News time?

Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    Forex online trading is highly risky due to high volatility especially during news time market becomes too much risky and it can cause big loss as well but a trader can survive with consistensy by having proper management about fundamental trading system. If a trader works with system then it is not difficult to survive but we need to have planning and strong management to avoid loss and we need to learn the proper use of stop loss and take profit to limit our trades.
    this is reason i do not like to trade with news because whenever we trade with news we can lose just. for profit we need of slow trading when we think we can become rich in some days and we uses news for this because of higher volatile market so its just reason of losing, no one can understand news data and can not predict as well so its easy to lose here but earning is hard on news so aovidance is better

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    this is reason i do not like to trade with news because whenever we trade with news we can lose just. for profit we need of slow trading when we think we can become rich in some days and we uses news for this because of higher volatile market so its just reason of losing, no one can understand news data and can not predict as well so its easy to lose here but earning is hard on news so aovidance is better
    Traders who lose to market will say the same just like you sir and it's common reaction because you avoid it and don't understand it well. i like to trade with news but i only combine it with my technical strategies because taking news alone to trade is far beyond my experience as my strategy isn't made for it. i only take news to trade once my technical strategy provide me enough evidence about next possible moves and there's news to make it happen faster.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Traders who lose to market will say the same just like you sir and it's common reaction because you avoid it and don't understand it well. i like to trade with news but i only combine it with my technical strategies because taking news alone to trade is far beyond my experience as my strategy isn't made for it. i only take news to trade once my technical strategy provide me enough evidence about next possible moves and there's news to make it happen faster.
    I agree with you because most of those who complain about their loss because of the news are in fact not familiar with technical analysis
    According to my experience, most of the time, price action is consistent with technical analysis, even in the presence of strong news
    also bad money management plays a role in shaping the views of the trader about the market
    Just as there are those who consider trading news impossible, there are those who believe that the profit from this market is impossible because of the bad experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fayiz View Post
    In news time getting success on market could not simple for everyone you have need to good learning and good planning about to properly analysis the market and understand market real direction well after getting a lot of knowledge these all thing well we can easily develop strong and successful news strategy for daily basic trading on it.
    Sometime when our luck are too mush bad then pending order option and other trick does't good working on market then we can faces many losses from it. News time trading are not simple for everyone good learning and good planning about to analysis the in news time are very important after it we should increase everyday some pips good profit from market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Pending order option are best option for everyone to getting success on news time with good earning. But previously you can work on it with good learning and proper planning after it you can make any simple or strong news strategy for trading and getting everyday some pips good profit from it. News time trading are bonus chance for everyone to generate a lot of profit from market in little time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Pending orders can easily get you in trouble - execution of stop orders can be so difficult you can pay dozens of pips slippage and it won't be the broker's fault. Countering the market with limit orders in the same situation could leave you trapped in a position way before the extremums of the move (insignificant profits) or way too close to the beginning of the move (massive loss).
    Trading breakouts should be done with market orders on pull-backs, fading ranges should be done on re-tests. Both on sub-minute timeframe.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Trading the news isn't the way I have been wanting to trade the market. Because the use of the news trading means that you will be trading when the market moves so much faster. I don't think we can succeed the market when we don't have the approach for the long term trading method. I understand much better about the technical approach but the news seems to be so much risky.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Getting success on news time does't simple for everyone sometime our little mistake to make news strategy are give us a lot of loss. News strategy are very risky for trader and getting success on it without good learning and proper planning does't simple for trader. Sometime trader use pending order option to getting success on news so sometime it good working and sometime not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There are so many way of trading . many traders use some trick to do trade in the market , these traders are well expert in teh trading and work long time in the trading .i like to use the news time in the trading but it has some difficulty the news time is more volatile and we cannot follow it on the trading . i want to trade with my own way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    The news time is all about the means by which you have learned and then know what the news is saying about, we all have different means by which we can trade the market. News timing is not my thing most of the times, because I know that the news will make the market go so much faster and to make analysis on such timing carries a lot of risks.

Not allowed!

Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast