How to trade in News time? - Page 185
Page 185 of 224 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2239

Thread: How to trade in News time?

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Question How to trade in News time?

    Friends, I am trading for long time in forex Market. I just follow the technical analysis and specially Candlestick pattern.
    But at the begging of my forex trading life I got huge loss in News time because, technical analysis does not work on news time. Till now I have some problem in News time like NFP, GDP, Interest Rate, Brexit(Special News). Now I am inviting you all to share your experience about news time trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #1841
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    In fairness to everyone here, i will say that trading the news is more like deliberately endangering our trading accounts because i have seen so many traders losing their trading capital to news trading. It is much better if we can learn how to handle the market using the technical trading system which i believe is more secure than news trading because of the volatility. A single wrong news trading can destroy an account a trader has been laboring upon for many years.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1842
    Trader Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    In fairness to everyone here, i will say that trading the news is more like deliberately endangering our trading accounts because i have seen so many traders losing their trading capital to news trading. It is much better if we can learn how to handle the market using the technical trading system which i believe is more secure than news trading because of the volatility. A single wrong news trading can destroy an account a trader has been laboring upon for many years.
    Endagering our trading account isn't only through news trading but also when you trade with any strategies or any methods without experience. We need to stop the limit and become a trader who able to face the unlimited opportunities. Don't be afraid to learn something new and take the risk as life challenge. Only those who's brave enough to take the risk will face true experience and feel the tension of trading with market, along with its high volatility during news. Push your adrenaline and train your mind to think and act fast. But nevermind that though, because traders has their choice to stick around inside their safe zone and limit themselves entirely from new experience.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  4. #1843
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    The only difference between news trading and "normal" trading is that during news release times things happen a lot quicker.
    Normally there is the main situation on a market visible at 4h to daily charts, well summed up on the weeklies. If there is no strong trend at that frame the intraday moves are what attracts the most trader and liquidity provider attention and thus becomes the leading force for the market.
    During news release times the attention is focused at even shorter time period, hence a smaller chart timeframes become the most important - 15 seconds to 1 minute depending on our way of looking at the markets. This means you can trade your normal strategy and methods during news release times, all you need is a small enough timeframe chart.
    There are scripts that can build sub-minute timeframes in MT4 and MT5, I myself have written one such script. If anyone need it just PM me - I will send you the source code for free.

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  5. #1844
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    503
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In news time getting success on market could not simple for everyone you have need to good learning and good planning about to properly analysis the market and understand market real direction well after getting a lot of knowledge these all thing well we can easily develop strong and successful news strategy for daily basic trading on it.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1845
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,189
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Good learning and good planning about to analysis the news data and know that its previously forecast level well are very important for everyone after it you should develop strong and powerful news strategy with pending order option and easily increase daily basic good profit from stock market. With the help of pending order option to get some pips good profit from market are very simple for everyone.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1846
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    Good learning and good planning about to analysis the news data and know that its previously forecast level well are very important for everyone after it you should develop strong and powerful news strategy with pending order option and easily increase daily basic good profit from stock market. With the help of pending order option to get some pips good profit from market are very simple for everyone.
    Find the previous level of technical and movement on news release are very important in use and will help trader to make our trade better and successful , because we have to find these level on chart and take decision on the basis of these technical and fundamental level all are very important and most helpful to trade safely .

    Not allowed!

  8. #1847
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,090
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Trading the news is complex and most of all has caused a lot of traders to loss their money in the business, this is what I know for sure. I have used the technical trading method and then I have been able to have learned that the news trading method is not the best way of trading the market, the technical approach is the best way the trader can always have a good approach in trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1848
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Trading the news is complex and most of all has caused a lot of traders to loss their money in the business, this is what I know for sure. I have used the technical trading method and then I have been able to have learned that the news trading method is not the best way of trading the market, the technical approach is the best way the trader can always have a good approach in trading.
    Yes, trading the news is very difficult trading and it is cause to lose money for many traders because market is unpredictable and can move any direction. Sometimes there are good news for currency but it falls. Sometimes there are bad news but currency rises. It is impossible to predict the market reaction to the news and it is better to avoid trading during the news.

    Not allowed!

  10. #1849
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    First of all, a lot has been said about the news trading, but, I doubt that there has been any one earning much from the news trading. A lot of traders has often blown their trading account because they don't know that the news forecast isn't to be trusted and I do actually think the best time to trade the news is after when the news release has happened.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1850
    Trader amjad23510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,695
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    First of all, a lot has been said about the news trading, but, I doubt that there has been any one earning much from the news trading. A lot of traders has often blown their trading account because they don't know that the news forecast isn't to be trusted and I do actually think the best time to trade the news is after when the news release has happened.
    Forex online trading is highly risky due to high volatility especially during news time market becomes too much risky and it can cause big loss as well but a trader can survive with consistensy by having proper management about fundamental trading system. If a trader works with system then it is not difficult to survive but we need to have planning and strong management to avoid loss and we need to learn the proper use of stop loss and take profit to limit our trades.

    Not allowed!

Page 185 of 224 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •